E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Amazing Power Of 335

08-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #1
chappy
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 M-SPORT COUPE

Amazing Power Of 335

Took my wife to montville today for the first time in the beast and the power going up the mountain was amazing 6th gear all the way even stuck behind slower car at 60ks beautiful day having lunch at the edge overlooking the sunshine coast and beyond.
you just want to plant you foot down on some of the roads up there.
Great day.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 04:45 AM   #2
MFKN3
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: supercharged 4.4L stroker E92

Mate, you gotta get a procede

You coming on this drive next Sunday? I'll be there, with my bald tyres!!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 05:18 AM   #3
chappy
Captain
Australia
Rep

Yes i know jarrad trouble is my wife drives the car too and too much power for her she run up somebody's backside, need to buy her a mini i think.

Back tyres don't come cheap.
Hope the weather will be just like today, for next weeks mt'nebo run.
      08-02-2009, 05:36 AM   #4
MFKN3
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: supercharged 4.4L stroker E92

Luckily, you can change the maps, so with the press of a button you can go from stock to chipped mode

I ordered some tyres for my new wheels which are still a few weeks away yet, so I'm taking it very easy on my tyres at the moment, not much tread left at all.

When you need new tyres, give Mick at Taleb Tyres in sydney a call. I'm getting Toyo T1R's and they were miles cheaper than any brisbane shop I called.

See you on sunday then by the sound of it. You'll have to add your name to the list on the other thread
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 06:44 AM   #5
chappy
Captain
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsboost View Post
Luckily, you can change the maps, so with the press of a button you can go from stock to chipped mode

I ordered some tyres for my new wheels which are still a few weeks away yet, so I'm taking it very easy on my tyres at the moment, not much tread left at all.

When you need new tyres, give Mick at Taleb Tyres in sydney a call. I'm getting Toyo T1R's and they were miles cheaper than any brisbane shop I called.

See you on sunday then by the sound of it. You'll have to add your name to the list on the other thread
Jarrad yes already on the list as my335 from E46 forums.