E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS (UK): Earthquake SWS-8Xi subwoofer for BMW 3-series E9x

10-05-2020, 02:09 PM   #1
NiToNi
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Convertible

FS (UK): Earthquake SWS-8Xi subwoofer for BMW 3-series E9x

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling new in box. Bought to upgrade the OEM system in my BMW 335i E93 but never got around to do it before selling the car. Please see my other related listings, including front door speakers & adapters and 6-channel amp.

THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE (1) DRIVER AND PRICED AS SUCH. HOWEVER, I WILL INCLUDE A SECOND DRIVER FOR FREE. The reason is that I had the drivers out of the box to test their Thiele-Small parameters using DATS and discovered to my dismay that the voice coil was rubbing on one of the drivers. This was after the drivers had been sitting on the shelf past the warranty since I took delivery of them so it was nothing I could do. I haven't tested it since to reconfirm this is really the case, and I don't know if there are recone kits available from Earthquake, but my plan was to take it to Paul at Wembley Speakers to have a look at it. He has an incredible knack to fix the unfixable for a couple of tenners.

These are superbly sounding subwoofers from one of the most revered names in home and car audio. These 2 ohm versions are the same impedance as the factory subwoofers under the front seats in the BMW 3-series (2006-2009) E90, E91, E92, E93) and are made and meant to replace exactly these. They offer the most punch from the smallest space and have both higher power handling, excursion and sensitivity than the OEM drivers. You will see that I am also selling a JL Audio XD600/6 six-channel amp, which I had intended to use with these drivers (4 channels bridged to 2 channels mono, one for each driver, and the remaining two stereo channels for the Focal 100 KRS front door 2-way component speaker kit that I am also selling).

The cheapest you can find this driver online for is £150 delivered, so grab yourself a bargain, especially if you can fix the bonus woofer included for free.

Click here for eBay listing

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2020, 04:17 PM   #2
NiToNi
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Convertible

This has now been SOLD!
Appreciate 0