E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > What coil overs for 335xi

10-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
rocat14
Private
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 335i xDrive MT

What coil overs for 335xi

I have a 2009 335 XI, and the have had enough rolling around in the car when going around a bend. I have done tons of research, and looked up about as much as I could find on this topic but it seems that conclusions are never really reached.

What are the best coil overs you can buy for 1500, and why. Best as in, good compromise between comfort and performance.

I have been considering H&R, kW v1/v2 (although the v2 might be a bit too pricey.. Can't tell if it's worth it), fortune auto 500s and BC racing. If anyone has any experience with any of these let me know.

Lastly, I want this to be a nice performance upgrade. I want to be able to enter a bend with more confidence than I do now, and without rolling out of my seat. But, I don't want it to be so painfully stiff that I break my back over my daily drives.
Currently running conti dws, on 359 19s.

Thanks!
2011 Cayman S MT (For the Twisties)
Appreciate 0