E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 2010-2012 E90 335i MT RWD

01-23-2020, 03:48 AM   #1
SlowDaily
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' Roush mustang

WTB: 2010-2012 E90 335i MT RWD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all, I'm new to the forums and looking to pick up a new car/project here in the next month or so. I'm no stranger to working on cars so little repairs are fine. The more documentation for the vehicle the better I.E. service history, repairs, preventative maintenane. If the vehicle has a salvage/rebuilt title documentation on what was damaged and proof that it was fixed would be required, I understand that these cars can be totaled out easily but if it's in the realm of frame damage don't bother posting it up. Thank you all for your time.

I'm located in the Tennessee/Kentucky area, I'm willing to travel but there are limits, sorry west coast.

Required: manual transmission, RWD, E90, 335i, running condition.

Preferred features: M-Sport , stock to minimal aftermarket upgrades, Aluminum trim, black interior.
Preferred exterior colors: white, blue, gray, silver.

Deal breakers: red exterior color, heavily modified (not that I don't trust your work or anything), non-functional vehicles( if it can't move under its own power, or needs major repairs)

Appreciate 0