E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS £7,600 F11 520d M Sport 2011

07-09-2019, 12:48 PM   #1
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F11 535i M Sport

FS £7,600 F11 520d M Sport 2011

Hi All,

My sister and brother in law are set to trade this in at Audi on Friday 12th July regardless but are exploring a quick private sale before-hand.

I can’t stress enough that the car needs to either be gone or have a deposit left before Friday to prevent losing the trade in deal.

The car is a 4 owner 520d M Sport, 2011

-18 inch M350 Alloys
-Heated Black Leather
-Business Nav
-Carbon Black Paint
-Rear Privacy Glass
-71,000 miles
-Adaptive Xenons

It is in very good condition but the bad bits are it’s due a service and has a slight wobble under braking- feels like warped front disks to me, it has been on a private plate- W23 TAY and the logbook isn’t back yet from being transferred back on to it’s original plate YE11 FLH, it should be here by Friday.

£7,600 OVNO
Attached Images

Last edited by Ash-335i; 07-09-2019 at 12:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 09:02 AM   #2
surrey130i
Private
Rep
Drives: 130i convertible

Thats a very good deal for someone at the low mileage, the retail price for this car is £10,500 at the moment with those miles, maybe a touch more due to having all the right spec on it.
To add, its an auto, and here is the additional spec, GLWS.

Air Conditioning, Automatic with Two - Zone Control, Cruise Control With Brake Function, Park Distance Control (PDC), Front and Rear, Alarm System (Thatcham 1) with Remote Control, BMW Professional Radio with Single CD Player (with MP3 Playback Capability), El. Comfort Seats in M Sport Model, Electric Windows - Front and Rear, with Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti - Trap Facility and Comfort Opening/Closing Function All Round, Hill - Start Assistant, Keyless Starting of Engine Ignition - Start/Stop Button, On - Board Computer (OBC), Part - Electric Adjustment, Rain Sensor, Tyre Puncture Warning System (TPWS), Upholstery - Dakota Leather, Windows - Heat - Insulated, Tinted All Round. 5 seats

Where in the UK is the car located?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 10:40 AM   #3
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep

Hi,

Many thanks for your response and the additional detail, I’m away at the moment and was in a rush when posting.

The car is a serious bargain at this price, it’s located in Bexleyheath, Kent.

Time is very much running out. It will be gone on Friday if it’s not snapped up. If I hadn’t already bought my own F11 I’d be buying it, mine is a 535i so a bit rarer but even so, I paid over £3k more for it.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #4
Bally_
Rep
Drives: E91

Any additional photos??? Has the advisories from the MOT been rectified?

Regards
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2019, 02:42 AM   #5
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep

Sorry, no additional photos I’m afraid. I’m away at the moment and the ones I’ve uploaded are the only ones I have.

With regards to the MOT advisories:

- The windscreen hasn’t been repaired but it’s only a chip, the rear Tyres have been replaced for Falken FK510 run flats. The fronts are still Continental SC 3 run flats.

Thanks for the enquiry.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2019, 06:48 PM   #6
surrey130i
Private
Rep
Drives: 130i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bally_ View Post
Any additional photos??? Has the advisories from the MOT been rectified?

Regards
This sort of silly question sums up how painful it is selling cars these days!

This car is being offered at £3,000 less than its normal retail sale price, its a bargain.
This car will get PX tomorrow to the main dealer, then traded to a smaller dealer and listed on autotrader for £11,995 on Monday.

Why ask about advisories?
If the owner is trading it in to a main dealer for a new car of course they are not going to do that, they are accepting bottom book price for a car that will easily sell for 30-40% more.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 02:14 AM   #7
Sir_Dave
Asset Finance Broker
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e91 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrey130i View Post
This sort of silly question sums up how painful it is selling cars these days!

This car is being offered at £3,000 less than its normal retail sale price, its a bargain.
This car will get PX tomorrow to the main dealer, then traded to a smaller dealer and listed on autotrader for £11,995 on Monday.

Why ask about advisories?
If the owner is trading it in to a main dealer for a new car of course they are not going to do that, they are accepting bottom book price for a car that will easily sell for 30-40% more.
i thought exactly the same.

Its at trade price, who cares if it needs a couple of tyres. You could replace all 4 wheels/tyres, the springs/dampers, give it a major service, and drive it to the south of France and back for a 2 week holiday for less than the dealer premium that will be added to it on Monday.

I was tempted by it myself, but recently bought a 335d that i have no use for because it was cheap, so adding a 520d to the fleet for the same reason would be a bit daft
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 05:00 AM   #8
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep

Thanks for the feedback guys, have to admit, I did think the same when I answered that question about the advisories, at the price stated it’s a bargain even if it needed £1k spent on it (which it doesn’t) but it is just so difficult selling cars these days, had a real mare selling my 335i a few months back and let it go cheap in the end just to get rid as i’d already done the deal on my 535i.

Sadly though, today is the day, it’s being traded at 5pm this evening. So unless anyone wants to take a punt on it, it’s a genuine car, but I understand it’s a leap of faith.
Appreciate 0