E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > e90 Pre-LCI to LCI Headlights

09-12-2016, 05:00 AM   #23
alex_beridze
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 2008 Year

What parts we need for this conversion?
4. If you have Pre-LCI Xenons and want to swap to LCI Xenons: Coding and parts.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 05:29 AM   #24
filipat
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone157 View Post
1. If you have Pre-LCI Halogens and want to swap to LCI Halogens: Direct plug and play
2. If you have Pre-LCI Halogens and want to swap to LCI Xenons: Coding, parts, and rewiring. not cheap.
3. If you have Pre-LCI Xenons and want to swap to LCI Halogens: Coding for sure, I don't really know if you can even do (or why you would ever want) to do that.
4. If you have Pre-LCI Xenons and want to swap to LCI Xenons: Coding and parts. not cheap.

I have an e90 LCI with xenon headlights. I want to install pre LCI halogens as I need to pass technical inspection. Yes, I want to downgrade my headlights .

I am located in Germany and the law here states that you must have headlight washers if you have xenon headlights. I have xenon headlights but no washers ( it's a 2009 335i imported from Canada). My cheapest solution is to install halogens and Pre LCI halogens are my cheapest option.

Any ideas?
Appreciate 0