E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > M3 and Crackheads dont mix

01-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #133
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
work that power!? HAHA!! What the....???
I was trying not to laugh, because he was more getting in the way with his "helping", but it's still a memorable moment...
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #134
gemini330zhp
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
I lived here for 4 years already and find the people of Massachusetts to be very angry, rude, and aggressive for no reason. All they care is Red Sox, the Pats, or the Bruins. There's nothing in life other than those entities. I work in the city hospital so I see the cream of the crop at work as well.
Move to NY....

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #135
NPTM3
Private
Rep
Drives: for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini330zhp View Post
Move to NY....
+1
2009 ///M3 E92 (Space Gray/x-Fox Red, CF, 6MT)
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #136
Roadstah
Avenue Assassin
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
I lived here for 4 years already and find the people of Massachusetts to be very angry, rude, and aggressive for no reason. All they care is Red Sox, the Pats, or the Bruins. There's nothing in life other than those entities. I work in the city hospital so I see the cream of the crop at work as well.
Kev,

I've never been inspired to post here, but your comments about people from MA has changed my mind - thanks!

Do you really mean to paint all people from Massachusetts with the same brush? That's not a terribly enlightened thing to do. It's called prejudice, in case you're wondering, and that's not cool. If you don't like us, please leave. Soon.

I also see that you have no reluctance to sell your pimpin' E9X gear to Massholes. Just so you know, it's typically a bad idea to insult people you hope to sell things to.

BTW, we're angry, rude and aggressive because we have no tolerance for idiots, like yourself for instance. I'm guessing you have "idiot" written all over you, so you've had no chance to see our more genteel side. Maybe if you wouldn't judge people, and then offend them, you would run into some pretty cool people here. Never know......

Now that I've offended you, I will say I'm sorry and didn't really mean it. You should do the same.

Cheers,

A proud Masshole

PS: I apologize to everyone for extending this inane thread!

Last edited by Roadstah; 01-28-2009 at 04:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #137
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F82 M4

It's so funny when people take shit so personally... It's not like he's talking bout your family...

Like I would care if someone talked shit about CALI... LOL...

..."Oh.. You don't talk about us Californians this way... If you were a nice guy, you would meet our more genteel side..."... WTF?!??!?! Me... I want to meet a back side of some of your women over there in Massachusetts >:-D

Take it easy bro!! What kind of shit is it anyway to 1st blow up and offend someone and then at the end of the sentence apologize for it?? Pick your side.. LOL!! Or you are afraid to offend someone?? Then don't start...

Oh yeh... It is as retarded for him to call everyone in Massachusetts assholes, as for you to respond.

But the most retarded thing is for me to sit here and type all this shit up!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadstah View Post
Kev,

I've never been inspired to post here, but your comments about people from MA has changed my mind - thanks!

Do you really mean to paint all people from Massachusetts with the same brush? That's not a terribly enlightened thing to do. It's called prejudice, in case you're wondering, and that's not cool. If you don't like us, please leave. Soon.

I also see that you have no reluctance to sell your pimpin' E9X gear to Massholes. Just so you know, it's typically a bad idea to insult people you hope to sell things to.

BTW, we're angry, rude and aggressive because we have no tolerance for idiots, like yourself for instance. I'm guessing you have "idiot" written all over you, so you've had no chance to see our more genteel side. Maybe if you wouldn't judge people, and then offend them, you would run into some pretty cool people here. Never know......

Now that I've offended you, I will say I'm sorry and didn't really mean it. You should do the same.

Cheers,

A proud Masshole

PS: I apologize to everyone for extending this inane thread!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #138
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

Btw.. I love this thread.. by now.. it should of been moved to OT....
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #139
Roadstah
Avenue Assassin
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3psycho View Post
It's so funny when people take shit so personally... It's not like he's talking bout your family...
He is talking about my family! They live here too.

I wouldn't expect a gay guy to underastand that though. You are gay right?
I mean, you're from San francisco and all. Right? Isn't everyone from SF gay?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #140
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

Oh yeh bro!!! We are all gay here!!! And proud !!! In fact I am thinking about painting my M3 Gay rainbow, thoughts??

Just don't call me liberal or I might get offended... LOL

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #141
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

Quote:
In fact I am thinking about painting my M3 Gay rainbow, thoughts??

Do it!! Here's mine...

Name:  rickc-winniem3.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  64.8 KB
      01-28-2009, 07:33 PM   #142
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

That is just gorgeous!!! You fruit cake you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Do it!! Here's mine...

Attachment 235045
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #143
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

BTW , isn't Massachusetts is even more gay then SF (not that there is anything wrong with it)? Don't you guys have this whole gay marriage thing legalized now? I might be wrong though, as my gay brain failing me now...

Quote:

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #144
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Well, have you ever fought someone who has nothing to lose? I bet you haven't.
Not that I'm implying anything about the OP whatsoever, but the type mentioned in the quote are the worst types of individuals to encounter. Desperation will totally envelope any logic/apprehension.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #145
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep

I think I need to Photoshop some crackheads on my M3 so we can end this thread.
      01-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #146
Roadstah
Avenue Assassin
Rep

Quote:
BTW , isn't Massachusetts is even more gay then SF (not that there is anything wrong with it)? Don't you guys have this whole gay marriage thing legalized now? I might be wrong though, as my gay brain failing me now...
I'd have to ask a gay becaue I'm not that up to date on the actual level of gayness here vs. SF.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 08:48 PM   #147
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I'd have to ask a gay becaue I'm not that up to date on the actual level of gayness here vs. SF.
Gays aside... SF is an awesome city!
      01-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #148
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Gays aside... SF is an awesome city!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 10:12 PM   #149
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Not that I'm implying anything about the OP whatsoever, but the type mentioned in the quote are the worst types of individuals to encounter. Desperation will totally envelope any logic/apprehension.

I think I agree with you there.

Look.. I was homeless in 2004.. I had nothing.. A guy wanted to fight me outside of a bar.. I was never a fighter.. I was soo angry with my life ad this guy for making me feel lower than I already was.. well.. it wasn't even a fight. I had a broken nose and he had no chance. Please, I am not proud of this. Don't take this as me bragging. But, when u have nothing.. who cares if you die. I mean it.

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #150
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep

I am SAD for what you had to go through!!! And I am happy that you are back on your 2 feet. I am sure you would agree that life changing experiences like you went through make men out of boys!!! I can relate... in some way... some other way... meaning that I had my BOWL of hardship.. not homelessness, but close to it...

But still, please agree with me that there are homeless, but mostly there are psychotic, dragged out people out there.. TONS of them in BA CA.. It's warm out here...

RESPECT!!!

Quote:
I think I agree with you there.

Look.. I was homeless in 2004.. I had nothing.. A guy wanted to fight me outside of a bar.. I was never a fighter.. I was soo angry with my life ad this guy for making me feel lower than I already was.. well.. it wasn't even a fight. I had a broken nose and he had no chance. Please, I am not proud of this. Don't take this as me bragging. But, when u have nothing.. who cares if you die. I mean it.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2009, 11:46 PM   #151
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
I am SAD for what you had to go through!!! And I am happy that you are back on your 2 feet. I am sure you would agree that life changing experiences like you went through make men out of boys!!! I can relate... in some way... some other way... meaning that I had my BOWL of hardship.. not homelessness, but close to it...

But still, please agree with me that there are homeless, but mostly there are psychotic, dragged out people out there.. TONS of them in BA CA.. It's warm out here...

RESPECT!!!
Yeah man.. most are out there.. but it's a damn shame. It just shouldn't be. What can you do you know?

Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 09:22 AM   #152
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:

RESPECT!!!

You know this whole thread is making me ill. To the OP who has had a silver spoon in his ass on down....

People need to understand not everyone gets a sheltered life. In my travels, it is those people who have lived the ups and downs who are the most resiliant and interesting.

I hope that my friends and family are spared any hardship in this storm.
      01-29-2009, 10:03 AM   #153
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
You know this whole thread is making me ill. To the OP who has had a silver spoon in his ass on down....

People need to understand not everyone gets a sheltered life. In my travels, it is those people who have lived the ups and downs who are the most resiliant and interesting.

I hope that my friends and family are spared any hardship in this storm.
+1

While this is true (the part regarding people that have lived the ups and downs being the most resilient, etc. in life), we cannot at the same time put down others that (through no fault of their own) came into this world with a silver spoon in their mouth. I have nothing against those people - many times I feel sorry for them, sometimes even more than the poor. It's more how they were/are raised. Unfortunately, most wealthy parents (especially ones that had to fight to get there and were not well off before) try to make up for what they missed through their kids, and too many times in the process they end up teaching the wrong values to their kids. It's all understandable as far as human nature goes, and not everyone is like this, but sad to see. This is why I said earlier that while I grew up poor (not street poor - but poor) and am now very successful and wealthy, I will not raise my son any differently than I was raised. I will not be some militaristic jerk either. There is a nice middle ground.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #154
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
+1

While this is true (the part regarding people that have lived the ups and downs being the most resilient, etc. in life), we cannot at the same time put down others that (through no fault of their own) came into this world with a silver spoon in their mouth. I have nothing against those people - many times I feel sorry for them, sometimes even more than the poor. It's more how they were/are raised. Unfortunately, most wealthy parents (especially ones that had to fight to get there and were not well off before) try to make up for what they missed through their kids, and too many times in the process they end up teaching the wrong values to their kids. It's all understandable as far as human nature goes, and not everyone is like this, but sad to see. This is why I said earlier that while I grew up poor (not street poor - but poor) and am now very successful and wealthy, I will not raise my son any differently than I was raised. I will not be some militaristic jerk either. There is a nice middle ground.

There is no reason for the OP to be that way. No bias against the rich, but nothing more fuming that silver spoon babies looking down on those less fortunate.