E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Richmond BMW Midlothian, VA

01-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Bulldog 6
The Logistician
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 230i M-Sport

Garage List
2007 328i E90  [0.00]
Thumbs up Richmond BMW Midlothian, VA

When I set my appointment I was given an estimate of 3 hours. I told them I would wait and didn't need a shuttle / loaner. I arrived 30 minutes late and they were cool since it was only 8:00 AM and I was the 2nd person there. I told my SA that if they couldn't finish by 12:00 then I need the shuttle because I had a meeting at 1:30. At 8:30 they call me up front and the SA told me that it was going to take longer and he gave me a loaner eventhough they finished the work late on Fri he said don't rush back just pick it up on Sat between 8 - 5.

I was happy to get a short notice loaner since some dealers wont give you a loaner if you didn't by your car from them. I didn't buy my alarm there either.

At my job we have six 3 series, two 5 series, an X5, and a Z4. Everyone uses Ravin as a SA he is great.
Appreciate 0