E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: TN 2009 335i sedan: manual, sport, comfort access

12-13-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
chadwickity
Rep
Drives: Looking for an E91 manual

FS: TN 2009 335i sedan: manual, sport, comfort access

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
These pictures aren't great, car isn't even washed in them. I've been traveling a lot for the holidays, I'll get some better pics when the opportunity presents itself.

VIN: WBAPM73549A367507

Up for sale is my 2009 335i, 118,xxx miles, Sport package, comfort access, 6 speed manual, black leather, NO idrive. I love this car and hate to see it go. We're selling our house in the spring so I need to free up some money and get rid of some toys. I looked for a long time to find an LCI, sport package, manual 335i without i-drive. I wanted to create what I thought an e90 zhp would be if BMW had made one. Car is in perfect working order, needs nothing, everything works, no check engine lights. Clean title, car does have a lien on it at ORNL, takes ~ 1 week to get the title after payoff.

Interior:
Carbon fiber steering wheel trim (autotecknic)
BMW all weather floor mats
50% tint all around

Exterior:
M sport style front bumper accents
M3 style rear spoiler
Wheels refinished in satin "stainless steel" very neat color with tons of metal flake
LED angel eyes

Suspension:
M3 front control arms
M3 front tension arms
Aligned to M3 specs
Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 tires with >75% tread on all 4
12mm hub centric wheel spacers up front
15mm hub centric wheel spacers in the rear

Performance:
MHD stage 1 reflash (mild tune, smoother than OEM, linear throttle mapping instead of the awkward OEM non-linear throttle, around 350hp)
- I can flash the car back to stock if you prefer, I will include the cable needed to do flashes but you will need an android tablet
or phone to use MHD.
Re-Useable dry panel air filter (like K&N but no oil on the filter)
OEM exhaust valves opened (easily reversed by plugging them back in in the trunk)

Maintenance:
Car was under extended warranty until 100,000 miles, regular oil changes with receipts, has had shell rotella t6 5w40 since i have owned it.
I do not know the status of the High pressure fuel pump I was told by the previous owner that it was replaced under warranty but I do not have a receipt, fuel system functions fine with no problems.
50,000 miles AC evaporator replaced
75,000 miles electric water pump replaced
75,000 miles last known intake valve walnut blast
75,000 miles new BMW battery
95,000 miles Ignition coils and spark plugs
~90,000 miles new radiator hoses (PO was unsure of mileage but this would fit the timeline)
108,000 miles: pinion shaft seal replaced, new mobil 1 fluid in the rear diff, new Redline MTL in the transmission, one rear tire pressure monitor replaced
115,000 miles: M3 front suspension arms, M3 alignment, wheels rebalanced.
No wastegate rattle, no missfires.

Negatives:
-No idea if the car has ever had a clutch, it engages smoothly and has never given any indication of slipping
-It is due soon for another walnut blast on the intake valves, it shows no symptoms of needing one (rough idle, misfires, etc)
-Has a few door dings from 100,000 miles of use, one small scratch in the passenger seat leather, a few light scratches on the rear seat. Overall it is in excellent shape for the mileage.
-front tires are cupped and cause a slight steering wheel vibration above 85mph, this wear is due to worn bushings on the old suspension arms, problem has been solved with the M3 Pieces and new alignment. Tires should correct themselves eventually or new tires would solve the vibration immediately.
-The dealership should have put new rotors on the last time they did the brakes, it has a lot of pad left but it looks like the rotors are below or approaching minimum thickness. I haven't measured with a caliper to confirm but they have a noticeable ridge at the outer edge.

Attached Images

Last edited by chadwickity; 12-24-2017 at 09:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2017, 09:29 AM   #2
chadwickity
Rep

Bump, willing to make someone a good deal on this thig, my contractor is starting work this week.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #3
G3RM4N
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
By chance, this car isn't still for sale is it? Just saw that thread and it looks like a clean car
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2018, 08:13 AM   #4
alpineseven
Rep
Drives: '97 M3

Also wondering if the car is for sale. Update on status?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2018, 08:40 PM   #5
chadwickity
Rep

Sold it guys, it's in the DMV area now. Sorry, I forgot to update this thread.
Appreciate 0