E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > New 335is build (SD) and product warning

07-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
PJLou335is
BAMF
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is

Exclamation New 335is build (SD) and product warning

Hey (probably all) guys, Im Patrick from San Diego (South Bay)and Im building up a 2013 335is. Started out with the BMS DCI, JB4 G5 ISO, Synapse CP w/Synchronic BOV and a walnut blast. Props to JEEF (jeff) from SD Garage for doing the blast and cleaning up some shoddy (personal) DIY work. Like some of you that installed your own chargepipe, almost the first thing I did was snap off that little plastic nozzle on the intake manifold for the vacuum line. Jeff also tapped in a new brass fitting for the vacuum line for the blow off valve, which sounds incredible. The car actually sounds like its breathing, and the blow off valve is the frustrated, pissed off sound it makes because its wasting all that potential boost. The thing just wants to GO....faster than my 2006 E46 M3. I would have had the FMIC and downpipes installed as well, but NEITHER of these brand new parts fit the car. Im going to wait to disclose the manufacturer of this garbage because Im blackmailing them with the threat of poor reviews on ALL forums if the return doesnt go smooth, and Im also demanding they pay for shipping. Jeef knows who they are as well, and now we know that their stuff will not fit an N54 (PM me if your about to buy an intercooler and downpipe combo for less than 500...that should disclose who they are....yeah I know i tried to go cheap and learned my lesson). So were not going to fuck around with bottom barrell shit anymore with questionable fitment, should be installing the VRSF 7in HD core FMIC and downpipes soon, and then its ready for the track...Ill be hitting up Auto Club Speedway Aug 19 or 20 if anyone else is going to be there, I dont want to be the only one beating Corvettes, M3s all those bastards in Subarus.

Bewst On
Patrick
Appreciate 0