E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 2009 E90 335i w/ 117k @$10k?

06-15-2018, 01:57 AM   #1
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
2009 E90 335i w/ 117k @$10k?

I'm looking at one right now that has 117k miles. It's an auto 335i with the N54 - seems to be loaded with the sports and premium pack and idrive (it at least has the stuff I'm looking for, which is a lot). The second owner is selling it with some receipts for service done which includes:

-Newer brakes done recently within past 10k miles
-Recent waterpump/thermostat job was done
-All other maintenance (spark plugs, fluids, etc) was kept up with as well and up to date
-Very recent oil change done at BMW when the car went in for recall work.

Also has both keys and the window sticker. I've yet to see the car because the owner didn't respond to when I can see it, but $10500 is his asking price. I think I'll be offering $9k and work from there, is that a fair deal for both sides?

Higher mileage is on my mind but looking online it seems that he has done the stuff that can go wrong on N54's and said he has some receipts to prove so...
It's also Space Gray on black dakota - a bit boring interior but way better than the black/black ones that have been popping up near me.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #2
martinm0
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i RWD 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
I'm looking at one right now that has 117k miles. It's an auto 335i with the N54 - seems to be loaded with the sports and premium pack and idrive (it at least has the stuff I'm looking for, which is a lot). The second owner is selling it with some receipts for service done which includes:

-Newer brakes done recently within past 10k miles
-Recent waterpump/thermostat job was done
-All other maintenance (spark plugs, fluids, etc) was kept up with as well and up to date
-Very recent oil change done at BMW when the car went in for recall work.

Also has both keys and the window sticker. I've yet to see the car because the owner didn't respond to when I can see it, but $10500 is his asking price. I think I'll be offering $9k and work from there, is that a fair deal for both sides?

Higher mileage is on my mind but looking online it seems that he has done the stuff that can go wrong on N54's and said he has some receipts to prove so...
It's also Space Gray on black dakota - a bit boring interior but way better than the black/black ones that have been popping up near me.
I'd say that is fair. I was just doing the same research if you see my post below this one.

You should be looking for any major service work like new turbos, injectors and/or HPFP. If those have been replaced and all other maintenance has been completed, $9k would be a decent deal.
Appreciate 0