E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Big Tom Fmic Help!

Closed Thread

07-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
PlutoniumTans
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Big Tom Fmic Help!

1st of all where to buy ?
2nd what other exact hardware do I need ? and where to buy that ? THANKS !
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
PlutoniumTans
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Buuump
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
Beemw335
Colonel
Rep

You're that lazy to search....
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:07 AM   #4
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
CarleeSWE
OEM+ is the shit
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW 335ia Crimsonred

I got mine today and that was the last one they had I stock for now. The company is KL-Racing in Sweden.
      07-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
Trojan4evr
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3

Garage List
laziness has reached its apex. Search God damn it. I hate it when some one says HELP...

There are numerous threads on Big Tom FMIC.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #7
Haus_07
E85 is my friend
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan4evr View Post
laziness has reached its apex. Search God damn it. I hate it when some one says HELP...

There are numerous threads on Big Tom FMIC.
Ain't that the truth!! I've spent hours SEARCHING through all the big Tom intercooler threads edumacating myself on all the options for a less expensive intercooler for my car. Had the OP done the same, he would know that there are other intercoolers easily had here in the US that are very similar to the one from Sweden, and some are even less expensive than the one mentioned. Had the OP actually spent the time to SEARCH, he would also know exactly what it takes to fit said intercooler into his car, and would have a list of every part number needed to complete the installation, plus dyno results to show the performance gains!! Now, I could easily post a link to the optional intercoolers, but I'm not going to. Eventually OP, your gonna have to depend on yourself for some answers!!!
//sparkling graphite metallic // sport package // logic 7 // m-tech wheel // HID fogs // LED angels // M3 style CF hood // matte black kindney's // AFE DCI // kittyless DP's // custom SS exhaust // Godspeed FMIC // 15ohm JB4// DV Mod //
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
BMWsky
Major
United_States
Rep

Something tells me the OP was trolling.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
PlutoniumTans
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haus_07 View Post
Ain't that the truth!! I've spent hours SEARCHING through all the big Tom intercooler threads edumacating myself on all the options for a less expensive intercooler for my car. Had the OP done the same, he would know that there are other intercoolers easily had here in the US that are very similar to the one from Sweden, and some are even less expensive than the one mentioned. Had the OP actually spent the time to SEARCH, he would also know exactly what it takes to fit said intercooler into his car, and would have a list of every part number needed to complete the installation, plus dyno results to show the performance gains!! Now, I could easily post a link to the optional intercoolers, but I'm not going to. Eventually OP, your gonna have to depend on yourself for some answers!!!
Go get laid, seems like you need it

Thanks everyone, I found what I needed.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #10
bigdaddycane
I even mod my cereal
Rep
Drives: 11 ZCP DCT M3 14 328d 21 GT4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyezak View Post
People are so fucking lazy. Use the damn search button.
ROTFLMAO!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
Haus_07
E85 is my friend
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoniumTans View Post
Go get laid, seems like you need it

Thanks everyone, I found what I needed.
WOW!! I'm in utter shock and disbelief from the magnitude of intelligence you must have to come up with such a witty retort!! So, let me get this straight. You come on here, do zero research about something that catches your attention, and then expect the members of this forum to take their time to research "where to buy" and the worst one "what other EXACT hardware do I need" then "and where to buy that". So not only do you want an exact list of everything that you need for this install, you want the information of where to buy the intercooler, and on top of that, all the website addresses that supply the plumbing, elbows, silicone bits, nuts, bolts, etc? Then you bump your post after nobody responds in 2 hours? This is why I need to get laid? Then you "thank everyone" for comments like: "You're that lazy to search....."
and my personal favorite "People are so fucking lazy. Use the damn search button" This one too...."Search God damn it. I hate it when someone says HELP....." You are gonna do really well here. All the members are just gonna love you!!! Hopefully with your massive intelligence you figure out why you got flamed so bad, but i'm not gonna hold my breath. I think I'll just call my girlfriend over and get laid.
//sparkling graphite metallic // sport package // logic 7 // m-tech wheel // HID fogs // LED angels // M3 style CF hood // matte black kindney's // AFE DCI // kittyless DP's // custom SS exhaust // Godspeed FMIC // 15ohm JB4// DV Mod //
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
PlutoniumTans
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
WOW!! I'm in utter shock and disbelief from the magnitude of intelligence you must have to come up with such a witty retort!! So, let me get this straight. You come on here, do zero research about something that catches your attention, and then expect the members of this forum to take their time to research "where to buy" and the worst one "what other EXACT hardware do I need" then "and where to buy that". So not only do you want an exact list of everything that you need for this install, you want the information of where to buy the intercooler, and on top of that, all the website addresses that supply the plumbing, elbows, silicone bits, nuts, bolts, etc? Then you bump your post after nobody responds in 2 hours? This is why I need to get laid? Then you "thank everyone" for comments like: "You're that lazy to search....."
and my personal favorite "People are so fucking lazy. Use the damn search button" This one too...."Search God damn it. I hate it when someone says HELP....." You are gonna do really well here. All the members are just gonna love you!!! Hopefully with your massive intelligence you figure out why you got flamed so bad, but i'm not gonna hold my breath. I think I'll just call my girlfriend over and get laid.

Wow you really are a psychopath lol

I've thanked everyone in a sarcastic way btw, and I don't need no one to love me here on the forum, I'm not here to make friends, I already know all the old school members that also know me very well, anyway to answer your question as to why I didn't search, I've just figured maybe someone had a DIY on this and had a link or something, I've searched but didn't find what I wanted. I have no time to sit online and research all this BS, so I thought maybe there's a nice person out there who already had experience with the fmic can share it with me.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
JBax
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

You say you don't have time to "research all this BS" but yet you have time to argue on the internet ?? If you know all the "old school members" of the forum so well, why not ask one of them about the Big Tom FMIC ? I'm sure they could educate you.
JB4, Alufelgen SF-71, DCI, VRSF DPs, Meth, AR Meth Elbow, AWE BOVs, Catless Exhaust, BMS OCC, ETS FMIC, ECS Strut Bar, ER Engine Cover, M Sport Steering Wheel Trim, LEDs, 20% Tint, Macht Schnell Spacers, ACS Roof Spoiler, ACS Pedals, ACS E-Brake Handle, Blacklines, M3 Steering Wheel w/DCT Paddles, Gunmetal Kidneys, Black Finisher Rods
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 10:21 PM   #14
bigdaddycane
I even mod my cereal
Rep
Drives: 11 ZCP DCT M3 14 328d 21 GT4

Garage List
^ +1
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
Haus_07
E85 is my friend
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoniumTans View Post
Wow you really are a psychopath lol

I've thanked everyone in a sarcastic way btw, and I don't need no one to love me here on the forum, I'm not here to make friends, I already know all the old school members that also know me very well, anyway to answer your question as to why I didn't search, I've just figured maybe someone had a DIY on this and had a link or something, I've searched but didn't find what I wanted. I have no time to sit online and research all this BS, so I thought maybe there's a nice person out there who already had experience with the fmic can share it with me.
I really cannot believe that I am taking the time to respond to you utter bullshit, but you sound like a 14 year old kid with a fucking excuse for everything. There is a DIY on the BIG TOM intercooler. ITS IN THE BIG TOM INTERCOOLER THREAD!!! Take 5 f'n seconds, press the "search this forum" button (yes, it really is in this fucking section. Right under your nose) and type in "Big Tom FMIC". Is it really that f'n hard? You've spent 10x the time it would have taken you to type that in giving every excuse in the book. 43,474 people have found it, and looked through it. Obviously, it's not hard to find, but you "know all the old school guys" and blah blah blah blah!! You can call me every name in the world. I could really give a flying fuck. As you can tell from almost every single response to your thread, people are f'n sick of other people not searching for something that coulda' come out of your screen and bit you between the eyes!! I'm certainly done wasting my time with someone who is more interested in making excuses than actually learning something on their own.

Last edited by Haus_07; 07-20-2011 at 10:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #16
seetully
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 ///M3 ZCP

flame on rangers
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #17
PlutoniumTans
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Kill yourselves
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #18
Renus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
I really cannot believe that I am taking the time to respond to you utter bullshit, but you sound like a 14 year old kid with a fucking excuse for everything. There is a DIY on the BIG TOM intercooler. ITS IN THE BIG TOM INTERCOOLER THREAD!!! Take 5 f'n seconds, press the "search this forum" button (yes, it really is in this fucking section. Right under your nose) and type in "Big Tom FMIC". Is it really that f'n hard? You've spent 10x the time it would have taken you to type that in giving every excuse in the book. 43,474 people have found it, and looked through it. Obviously, it's not hard to find, but you "know all the old school guys" and blah blah blah blah!! You can call me every name in the world. I could really give a flying fuck. As you can tell from almost every single response to your thread, people are f'n sick of other people not searching for something that coulda' come out of your screen and bit you between the eyes!! I'm certainly done wasting my time with someone who is more interested in making excuses than actually learning something on their own.

Calm down dude, this new generation never understand what is his problem/mistake which this problem/mistake is always caused from other not himself, u should used to it nowaday
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread