E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > photographer calling Minnesotans

07-26-2017, 09:04 AM   #1
breezy25
Private
Rep
Drives: '07 335xi e90

photographer calling Minnesotans

Yo guys/gals I'm a photographer that just moved back to Minneapolis. I'm hoping/looking to link up with some of ya'll in the twin cities area to shoot some of your builds for free so I can continue to build my photo portfolio. I am aiming to shoot mostly utilizing LED light painting with my Icelight. I'll attach some photo examples of what the process is capable of (my work).

Cheers and really hoping to hear from some of ya'll so we can get cracking on some great shots.

P.S. any location suggestions would be super awesome to hear from ya'll as well. I'll be scouring the city for the next few weeks to find some gems.

-Jack

'07 e90 335xi
| Pro-tuned Cobb AP | VRSF Catless DPs | Dinan rebuilt turbos | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch & SM Flywheel | UUC Evo 3 SSK | M3 Conversion Bumper | CF M3 V-style Lip | 19" bespoke Rotorary Forged AG M621s | H&R Street Performance Coils |GT Haus Meisterschaft Exhaust |
Appreciate 0