E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2013 335is - Alpine White / Black Interior

05-13-2022, 12:00 PM   #1
Parsack
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335I

2013 335is - Alpine White / Black Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,500.00

Item Interest
2013 BMW 335is
– DCT
– Alpine White Exterior
– Dakota Black Interior

Having trouble posting pictures, so here is the craigslist post with pictures: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...472559945.html

Features
– Harmon Kardon Sound
– Air Conditioning recently recharged, blows cold
– iPhone USB connectivity
– Sunroof / electronics all working properly

Upgrades
– HRE P43S Wheels
– KW Street Comfort Coilovers
– BMW Performance Steering Wheel - will include stock steering wheel
– MHD Wireless OBD2 - will include MHD account with logging capabilities/ all maps (car is only only driven stage 1+ but account has all licenses)
– VRSF Intercooler
– VRSF Downpipes
– VRSF Charge-pipe w/ HKS BOV
– BMS Dual Cone Intake
– BMS Cowl Filters
– Secondary Cats replaced with Vibrant Resonators
– Roof Wrapped Gloss Black
– Front tires: Michelin PS4S
– Rear tires: Continental ExtremeContact Sport

Why I’m Selling
In no particular rush to sell but I’ll be moving closer to the bay within the next few months so I’ll only be able to take one car with me.

I’m the third owner and have owned it since September of 2019. Since then, outside of regular maintenance, the only problem I had was a faulty boost solenoid ($60).

This is my third 335i I’ve owned and I’m very familiar with this platform.

Most of the work has been done myself outside of a few things (brake lines/fluid recently and FMIC). I have all service records from the previous 2 owners, as well as my own + receipts for parts/fluids replaced by myself. I know this car inside and out, feel free to ask any questions.

Condition of Car:
I will be as transparent as I can about it’s current condition.

Exterior: The paint is in flawless condition. Paint has been maintained with a premium wax and consistently clay barred. Garage kept entirety of ownership. Slight scratches on underneath the front bumper. Not noticeable unless car is jacked up/on a lift.

Interior: Consistently vacuumed, no stains. Leather wear is excellent considering it’s age/mileage. Very little/ almost no wear on both seats side bolsters. Trunk in flawless condition.

Mechanical: Full transparency, I can’t find anything that this car would need done soon. I would replace the coolant within the next 6-8 months. The water pump/thermostat has already been replaced before my ownership. 2 years ago, all 6 injectors were replaced and recently, I’ve replaced all 4 tires and within the past month, replaced all 4 brake pads, rotors, fluid and lines. Spark plugs, ignition coils and oil changed within the past week.

December 2019 - Boost solenoid replaced, all vacuum lines replaced

March 2020 - ALL 6 injectors replaced with newest part # @ BMW of Concord

March 2021 - ALL 4 tires replaced. Front: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. 235/40r18 Rear: Continental ExtremeContact Sport 265/35r18

October 2021 - Battery replaced. Coded and registered.

March 2022 - Brake lines replaced with Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines. Brake fluid flushed and replaced

April 2022 - ALL 4 Brake Pads/ Rotors and sensors replaced. Front: Stoptech Slotted Cryo Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads. Rear: Stoptech Drilled Cryo Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads

April 2022 - New NGK 2 step colder spark plugs, Dinan ignition coils, oil changed - Plugs, Coils, and Oil replaced every October/April (every 6 months)

I will include full folder of Vehicle Maintenance/Repair History in purchase.

Price: I am asking $25k. Pretty firm on this, It's one of the last N54 335's you can get and considering the recent maintenance done, it's in amazing shape and drives incredibly smooth. KBB Private Party Value is $22,110.

Thank you!

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2022, 03:27 PM   #2
Parsack
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335I

bump price dropped
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2022, 08:41 PM   #3
Parsack
United_States