E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Re-Calibrating DSC module (5DD2, 5DD0 codes)

04-13-2019, 06:36 PM   #23
LMB335IS
Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tundra View Post
Can someone please walk me thru this? insta sees my car as an auto how can I change that? I did At to Mt swap. I would also like to clear and reset dsc but looking at all this its like looking at a different language I have no idea.....help. The pic I had to crop it like this so it could be uploaded but I do have the original pic if anyone is interested in helping
I think I would want the car to be recognized as a MT? I do t know what that involves I do have the donor car so I have the vin maybe imputing that into insta? Thanks
how far did you get with regard to coding so that the vehicle is recognized as a MT. i did a swap myself and am not really sure of what to do with regard to coding using inpa
Inpa doesn't do the coding. For a AT to MT swap you'll need to change the VO to reflect that and default a few modules using ncs expert. There's a menu in inpa though to reset learned variants and another menu to check to make sure the transmission type has changed but I can't remember where off the top of my head.
      07-12-2021, 02:16 AM   #24
Aeronotix
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

Hi,
I’m having the same issue after a AT to manual.
I did vo update to remove the AT option but dsc is giving me codes 5DD0, 5DD2, D370, D371, D372.
How was it resolved?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2022, 06:24 PM   #25
Cmtefelix
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bNks334 View Post
I had to use the virtual machine that's been posted here to run ista-d. The program walked me through the dme codes I had stored (dsc) and suggested the proper procedures to correct them. It took a long time since the program ran slow, but it worked perfect!

As for the auxiliary input, I have not bothered recoding the tel60 module. It will probably take 4-5 hours if I ever do bother to recode it. I might take it to an independent that has the optical cable needed for a faster transfer rate.
Could you pls help me with the steps to make it work on ISTA-D?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2022, 06:58 PM   #26
sono0312
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i 2005

for ista-d, all u need is follow the instruction of the tool by clicking the error code. I did the calibration without any separate instruction.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2022, 10:10 AM   #27
airliner33
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Hello
I bring my small contribution, I too was blocked following my AWD to RWD conversion with 5DD0 and 5DD2 (last step of the conversion, grrr), so I changed then programmed the DSC, once coded, I programmed the steering angle with ISTA then the calibration was not offered to me because bad modules were on my vehicle according to him ...

Fortunately INPA offers the possibility to choose its DSC or DXC module, the ISTA calibration is broken down into several parts in INPA

In the DSC activation menu the calibration routine is divided into 6 parts, just activate them one after the other, then return to the DSC menu, erase the fault codes and that's the end of the lights for you ouce:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0