E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Qalbeli/ AGE Styling-- Sells M3 steering wheels on ebay......

06-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
carguy19
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340

Thumbs up Qalbeli/ AGE Styling-- Sells M3 steering wheels on ebay......

absolutely delighted with the transaction from start to finish.

Outstanding customer service!!

don't doubt this guy for one second even though its an international deal.

Best of the best to deal with.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

+1 got my M3 steering wheel from this seller, very smooth transaction
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
Amir87
Gruppe Titan
Pakistan
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 SG/Coral

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
+1 got my M3 steering wheel from this seller, very smooth transaction
+2

Very reasonable price, and quick shipping!
      06-14-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
C.D.335xi
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3

Garage List
2014 Z4 35is  [0.00]
+3. Got my steering wheel from him - great product, fast shipping and good communication.
      03-16-2021, 08:08 AM   #5
Oeguy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Grey 325i

I know this is an old post but I would like to update the community regarding this eBay seller Albert from Age Styling who I've taken a risk and purchased what is a described as a brand new genuine OEM M-Tech - M-Sport steering wheel for E9x platform.

Initially communication with Albert was good although his later messages were short and even seemed rude at times. I assume that when you're in the business that he must get 1000 questions a day so I get it it can be annoying at times.

First obvious flag of the advertisement was the part number listed 32-30-7-906-846 was discontinued in 2005 as per realoem and when I asked the seller his simple answer was it is 100% authentic dealer old stock the only thing missing is packaging which I knew was likely not possible because what dealer anywhere in the world carries 16 year old parts. The second flag is the lack of pictures and when asked the seller said you get exactly what is in the picture if you want to pay double buy it from the dealership. Since the transaction and once I provided my review to the seller he's since updated the eBay post with the updated part number to the current relevant available part 32-30-7-839-114.

The third flag was that Albert had increased the price on eBay by $50 and when I asked him to honor the original listed price of $399 he said he do it but the deal would be direct using PayPal through him. This tactic was identical to another persons experience so I assumed this was and is his way of advertising through eBay without paying eBay fees.

Shipping was fast and although Albert says he's in Sweden his items ship from Poland another flag I guess. The unboxing was exactly as I expected a remanufactured nearly perfect looking steering wheel as described.

Now I say nearly because it's fairly clear that although a professionally crafted wheel it came assembled with trim and buttons which are typically sold separately through the dealer so right away you know it's not really brand new as described. The final clear indicator was when I decided to take the wheel apart to inspect/verify part numbers well there weren't many part numbers to be found.

Now I just wanted to put this out in the event anyone is looking to order any interior parts at all from this seller just use caution I am not upset with my purchase like I said its very well made probably as good as royal steering wheels or one of these overseas sellers but he Albert is not honest he's selling remanufactured parts but at $400 its not a bad price and you get what you pay for.

If anyone is in the market to buy a steering wheel whether M-sport or M and you want OEM I suggest buying from another member or if you buy from Europe make sure it's an official part distributer there are a few reputable sellers on eBay a new OEM wheel can cost you $600usd shipped to you. I hope this helps anyone on the fence with this seller and wants some recent feedback.
Appreciate 1
whyzee1251662.00