E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Center Console Ashtray, Illuminated with 12V Power

03-08-2022, 08:04 PM   #1
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Center Console Ashtray, Illuminated with 12V Power

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 32.00

Item Interest
Here's the ashtray that was included on E9x models with the smoker's package. If you've got a car that's only got the sunglasses tray or the little shallow bin in front of your shifter, this is a nice retrofit that gives you some additional ambient orange LED lighting and a 12V power outlet for USB adapters or a dashcam or something. User vmiro on here wrote a full retrofit guide for the wiring.

This doesn't include the decorative wood/aluminum trim piece that goes on the lid, so you'll either need to source one of those, or maybe you could take the housing apart and just take the lid out and leave it open in the car.

$32 via PayPal, or cash if you'd like to meet me in western MA/CT. Thanks!

04-18-2022, 12:31 AM   #2
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcornuaud23 View Post
Available
Yessir, sitting in a box and ready to ship. Send me a private message if you'd like to buy it and I'll give you my PayPal info.

Thanks!