E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 2011 e90 335xi DME Error Codes….what the heck is going on?

04-15-2022, 01:36 PM   #1
BigBossM
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi 2011

Ive attached a screenshot of current DME error codes. (The pic with more codes is from two weeks and the pic with less codes is from today)

Back in November the valvetronic computer was replaced. I thought it was a battery problem at first so I switched from a flooded to AMG at that time (didn't register new battery at time….asked dealership to do it but they never did)…only to find out it was the computer which got fixed as well.

Got all work finalized in January..started driving again in Feb. Drove for a couple months…and then last week the reduced power/yellow half engine dashboard light has come on and now am getting random code errors that aren't always the same. So today I read that it could be a battery problem if I hadn't registered it. So I just registered it but nothing has changed.

Any insight is appreciated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0