E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > Eibach + Koni Yellow on stock 17"

08-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #23
nailer335
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i f30 330i g20 m340i

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
2022 m340i  [0.00]
2017 330i xdrive  [0.00]
Corrected my mistake- I spend most of my time in the turbo section- perhaps I should stay there! Two separate issues after a bit of googling (I think) and late night posting is typically a bad idea especially when I'm/you're not very focused on what you're posting. My apologies.

Regardless, it would be nice to see some pictures of xi's with different spacer combinations, if there are any aside from 15mm rear and 10mm front. I like to do my modding in groups, and although I inquired a while ago about spacers, I was going to do them at the same time that I would de-rust the hubs and the calipers, paint the hubs/calipers (the same color as they originally were before a few years of bad winters where I used to live) and install new pads and slotted/drilled rotors. The hour is nigh.

If anyone who has installed spacers would like to show some pictures, that would be nice- I'm skeptical that 15mm brings the rear out enough (eye ball measurement) and that more than 10mm in the front will make the wheels stick out too far. I should probably just measure it but never think to do so when I have the few minutes to do so...
Appreciate 0