E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > REMUS RACE EXHAUST Fitment & opinions!

07-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
Ariworld
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Black on Black 335xi coupe

REMUS RACE EXHAUST Fitment & opinions!

Guys,

I have an 08 335Xi Cpe. The Quad tips on the Remus Race Exhaust probably wont fit on my stock rear bumper... Just as a temporary solution (before i buy a new r. bumper), is it possible to somehow widen the openings on the stock bumper, where the dual exhaust tips are? Could i somehow cut them? or something that wont look so horrible!?

Also, I havent bought the Remus exhaust yet, and dont plan on doing so for another week or so, Id love to hear any insight or recomendations on any aggressive sounding exhaust systems that you guys would prefer over Remus.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
freestyler000218
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe

take a look at this....

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7937398

i was going to try and do something like this but instead of doing a dual exhaust just have both pipes coming to one side....and i am also looking at trying to do a side skirt exhaust on the drivers side before the rear wheel.

but if you have the money to buy a brand new exhaust system then you might as well go for a whole new bumper.....and yes i see no reason you can't widen it a little bit but unless you know what tools to use and how to operate them properly it may look a little funny
Appreciate 0