E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > [WTS] Ledermanz Steering Wheel 6MT

07-27-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
ThatSquirrelPoweredE90
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 i3 REx, '02 4Runner

[WTS] Ledermanz Steering Wheel 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00

Item Interest
Up for grabs is my re-wrapped steering wheel by Ledermanz. Ledermanz is an artist when it comes to steering wheels. Here is his eBay store( https://www.ebay.com/usr/ledermanz?_...p2047675.l2559 )

Perforated leather on the 9 and 3 position, with alcantara on top and bottom, M-stitching, topped off with a blue leather center stripe. This steering wheel absolutely draws attention. I love to leave my driver window open at car meets and always see people peek their head in to get a better look at this wheel. This steering wheel makes our cars feel very exotic. This steering wheel is in excellent condition, and still smells new. Was on the car for about 5,000 miles and I wore gloves most of the time. Asking a very fair price of $400 local pick up only in Orange County, CA.

Pictures:

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 09:04 PM   #2
ThatSquirrelPoweredE90
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 i3 REx, '02 4Runner

Got a comment from the M3 forum that these photos may not work. so here is the imgur album link just in case
View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0