E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > FRM3 Repair near Pittsburgh area

11-15-2023, 10:31 PM   #1
Morningstar
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 328i, E92 335i

FRM3 Repair near Pittsburgh area

Hey everyone so I’m in a very spicy predicament. I got headlights for my lci e90 from spec-d right after they dropped them and went through the roof in price since they’re basically one of the only decent looking options for the lci sedans. Welllllll I very quickly discovered that my frm is totally shot. My sister originally owned the car and beat it into the ground so it sat for a while because of a fun fuel pump issue and when my pap was trying to get it running again he let the battery drain and kept jumping it so I’m guessing that fried my frm.

Fast forward to right now, these headlights have been sitting in a closet for over a year now collecting dust and I’d really like to get them installed onto the car and working but I can’t right now because I can’t even get in there to code out all the options that are causing the sequential brows to freak out. Does anyone on here know how to, or know someone’s that knows how to, repair and frm3 or even code a new or second hand one to my car in the pittsburgh area?

If there’s no one local I’m willing to send out the frm and bum rides off of people for a week or so just so this issue gets fixed, but I’m really just in a rough situation because I’ve heard so many good and bad reviews about the eBay frm repair/replacements and I don’t know who to trust with this one.

Any advice, input, or recommendations are greatly appreciated because I’m finally getting to the point where I’m getting this car fixed up as a decent daily and the headlights need replaced BAD right now.
Appreciate 0