E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > [SF/BAY AREA][PICS!] FOR SALE: BimmerWorld OPTIMA D35 "Style 3" Battery Mount Kit

09-19-2023, 03:24 PM   #1
Japanese_Racer
S65B40 FTMFW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 E34 540i, 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

[SF/BAY AREA][PICS!] FOR SALE: BimmerWorld OPTIMA D35 "Style 3" Battery Mount Kit

Hi All,

Up for sale is my very lightly used (basically like-new!) BimmerWorld OPTIMA D35 "Style 3" Battery Mount Kit. This is a very high quality kit made of CNC billet aluminium pieces that are extremely light weight and manufactured to ensure chassis specific fitment. OEM H8 batteries weigh 60lbs. compared to the OPTIMA D35 @ 36.4lbs. which means an nearly 25lbs. of instant of weight savings! "Style 3" fits: E82, E9X, E83 X3, E85/E86 Z4. Zero modifications necessary for fitment with easy installation; just wedge this mount towards the front of the car into the battery mounting tab located on the chassis. Bolt the battery mount into the chassis and done.

I have used this battery mount kit in conjunction with an OPTIMA D35 Yellowtop AGM battery for my fully-equipped E90 M3 and have had ZERO issues. After having the battery properly coded and registered to the vehicle I have never experienced any odd messages issues such as "Increased Battery Discharge" or "Battery Voltage Low." None.

Only reason why I am selling is because I have gone back to a slightly larger H6/Group 48 battery due to my WFH (Work-from-Home) schedule which means I only drive the car *maybe* twice(2x) per week and need a bit more battery capacity. If I had access to an electrical outlet near my parking spot to use a battery charger/maintainer then I probably would have kept this installed...

Product LINK: https://www.bimmerworld.com/Safety-R...hoCVc8QAvD_BwE

PRICE:
$90 Local Pickup in SF
$100 SHIPPED to the Contiguous U.S.

PLEASE feel free to check out my iTrader reviews from previous transactions!
Price is FIRM. Interested buyers can TEXT ME @ (Seven One Four)-308-5351

Last edited by Japanese_Racer; 12-16-2023 at 05:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2023, 05:32 PM   #2
Japanese_Racer
S65B40 FTMFW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 E34 540i, 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

BUMP! Still available and ready for shipping!