E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Mike@x-ph.com (www.extremepowerhouse.com)

10-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
pwr hungry
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Mike@x-ph.com (www.extremepowerhouse.com)

So, I've been looking for an exhaust for my 335 for what seems like forever, and was not keen on the sound of the HPF exhaust I bought previously. So, I thought, let's put the feelers out there on the AE quad exhaust. I've always wanted this exhaust, but was never ready to pull the trigger. Well, After one quick pm to Mike, I knew it was finally going to happen. This man made one of my dreams come true and I couldn't be any more thankful!!!

After my first message, Mike responded in maybe 30 minutes at the most, and was incredibly helpful and patient with me through the ordering process. The price was perfect, and he guided me through the ordering process the entire way. Everything he quoted me, as far as price shipping, timeframe, etc was all spot on and though I couldn't see his face through the pm's, I like to imagine he did it all with a smile. I will certainly be keeping Mike on my approved/goto vendor list when I need any performance or cosmetic parts in the future.

Just so you guys can all get a look at the quality of the items Mike sells out of his shop, I've posted a few pictures below just to illustrate that he only sells the highest quality parts, and at some of the best prices with some of the best customer service. Kudos Mike and keep up all of the great work!!!

Finally, if you are looking for an exhaust...PM Mike@x-ph . com at www.extremepowerhouse.com already!!!

Install thread and vids to come. Will update this thread with said items + a link to the diy.
Attached Images

Last edited by pwr hungry; 10-12-2013 at 09:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

I am glad you are happy with your experience with us

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Island Road
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [10.00]
Great exhaust have the same one. Use a razor to clean up the bumper.

08 AW 6MT | MHD | Wavetrac LSD 3.46 | AE Quad | VRSF DP'S | VRSF 7" IC | DD Hood / Diffuser| Mtech Front / Rear| BMW Performance Splitters / Spoiler | Wheels 18lb 18x9 SQ | Hexon RR550 | TFT Inlets
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #4
pwr hungry
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandroad83 View Post
Great exhaust have the same one. Use a razor to clean up the bumper.
Hahaha...yeah, I hacked it pretty badly. I'm planning to clean it up a little, but switching over to an msport and diffusor this winter. So, not too concerned.
Appreciate 0