E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Duke dynamics trunk

05-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
mojobmw_e90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 E63S

Duke dynamics trunk

First of all I'd like to say that I have bought many products online and have never had any issues with anything.

Purchased their csl high kick pre lci trunk. Paid 700 bucks including shipping. Package arrives, it's missing the top. It was suppose to be a 4 corner wooden crate,but it came in a 3 corner wooden crate wrapped in bubble wrap. So product wasn't secured completely and was capable of moving around. He said ups damaged it... Asked him for pictures of him packaging it he doesn't have any. Okay so I file a ups damage report, they asked him for pictures as I had mine from when it was first dropped off to me removing it out of box to show damage. He doesn't have any once again.. So ups denies damaging the product. Both corners of the trunk missing chunks. According to him it's a 5min job for a shop to bondo and sand the area to make it look normal (shops won't do this for free, they want money) 2nd alot of scratches on top of the trunk and alot of imperfections on the actual molding of the trunk. Call him up a few times as well as email, never get a response..mind you this is through a 2wk period. Picks up today finally, I ask him what's the status of the claim, he said he got a letter from ups yesterday and has been meaning to tell me (I wasn't aware he got a letter). They denied the claim due to lack of evidence. I asked for a partial refund just to cover the damages that cost me extra money to repair, and he isnt even helping. I filed a PayPal dispute and will go from there

I would not recommend anyone buying anything from him. God forbid u have a issue with his product, u will be chasing him for any kind of help or info. His customer service sucks, and is very hard to understand even via phone call.
      05-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
Navy Doc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i e93

Any pics of the trunk?
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2017, 02:33 PM   #3
mojobmw_e90
Major
Rep

Yea, I have picture of it at all phases, just don't know how to post them on here
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2017, 01:10 PM   #4
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

I saw your car the other day and looks great. I'm not a fan of these high kicks on e92 but on e90 I like. I have a photo. I could post it but might insult M owners lol
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2017, 08:37 PM   #5
mojobmw_e90
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
I saw your car the other day and looks great. I'm not a fan of these high kicks on e92 but on e90 I like. I have a photo. I could post it but might insult M owners lol
Yea it looks great because the shop fixed it, it took time and effort to repair there fuck up. It definitely wasn't a 5 min job.

But Go for it. I'm sure they won't mind.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #6
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

LOL M in deed. This car will embarrass a lot M cars.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #7
lowellkirby
Registered
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 640i Gran Coupe

Garage List
Duke Dynamic/Bimmerkit service sucks

Trust me I feel your pain. They have been 0 help and keep promising a refund but I have yet to get it.
Appreciate 0