E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > Double flashing hazards in Europe

03-22-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
M0.92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Double flashing hazards in Europe

I just had some coding done to my car in preparation for its inspection and registration in Spain. The guy who did the coding accidentally selected the double hazard flash option and now I am afraid it may not pass the inspection.

I am dropping off the car at the dock tomorrow in Galveston, TX and won't have the time to fix this. For those of you in Europe/UK, will this cause an issue you think? If so, my only option would be to have it coded remotely. Problem is I don't have the cable to hook up to the car, and it might be a bit tricky to find a good spot for wifi for my laptop as the car will be in Barcelona and I don't know anyone there with a house where i can park the car and pick up a wifi signal.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2015, 04:11 AM   #2
carjerr
Rep
Drives: bmw z4 sdrive 23i (e89)

double flashing hazards in Europe

Hi, you mind double speed of flashing for hazard lights OK ?. As far as I know this is not specially forbidden here in Spain. In reference to wifi access there are some places (mall, supermarket, etc) with wifi free access. I don't exactly know the right places in Barcelona. I'm living in Madrid. You can google about it.
I hope this could help you. Cheers and welcome to Spain !.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 02:07 AM   #3
M0.92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Hi carjerr.

Thanks for the welcome!

Not sure I understand your wuestion priperly. Are you asking me whether or not I like the double flashing hazards? If so, I don't mind them I guess, but they are hardly at use so it doesn't really matter to me. Aslong as they are legal and go through the inspection.

Thanks for the tips on the wifi, I guess I will have to drive around and try.

Let me know if you ever come to Barcelona.
Appreciate 0