E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Telematic Control Unit (TCU) Help

10-18-2021, 01:18 PM   #1
Minton444
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 525xi e60

Telematic Control Unit (TCU) Help

Has anyone taken apart their TCU and fix whatever made it go bad? I was given two and yup they are both bad so now I have three of these' including my original, so I don't care about opening one and trying to fix it. Why you ask? Why not! I have three dead ones. Any help would be great.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 05:46 PM   #2
Baly
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E90 LCI and F20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minton444 View Post
Has anyone taken apart their TCU and fix whatever made it go bad? I was given two and yup they are both bad so now I have three of these' including my original, so I don't care about opening one and trying to fix it. Why you ask? Why not! I have three dead ones. Any help would be great.
You got me wondering, I've been going on at Apple communities for a fix on my iPhone 12 constantly connecting and disconnecting which is nothing but annoying and as there's been little response on it (there was an old Thread but it got closed) I was wondering if it is the telematics module at fault.
Appreciate 0