E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > APR on bmw finance

02-25-2009, 03:15 AM   #111
doughboy
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Comp 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorbob View Post
I've just been offered 3.2% flat on a 3 year HP (apr 7.6%); and about 10% on a PCP. apparently rates are on their way up again. Stealer said rates from BMW up 0.2% tomorrow.
That is V V good! Can't see any other car finance co matching that in the current climate......

I've got 999/1000 experian rating and I can't get les than 8% apr on just a straight cash loan at the moment. (more like 8.5 - 9.5!!!)

From BMW I took 8.8% APR ish on my 3 year PCP (can't find paperwork at the mo) after some serious hassling. Also 13% off the new car as well.

good work!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #112
doctorbob
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e93 330d MS auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
That is V V good! ... good work!
it gets better...

I got it (an 08/08 E93) for 2k under (retail) book, and they had to throw in upgrades for the ECU & iDrive and a BMW ride-on trike for my 2 year old.

They'd had an awful month -when I was in the Business Manager's office, I looked at the target / achievement white board. Mine was my salesman's first sale of the month; the dealership target was only 6 cars and they'd sold 3 . March's achievement/targets were 35/42 and January didn't look too bad something like 10/12. I'm not sure if these are new/used/both, but I think that went a long way to helping the deal along.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2009, 02:52 AM   #113
doughboy
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Comp 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorbob View Post
it gets better...

I got it (an 08/08 E93) for 2k under (retail) book, and they had to throw in upgrades for the ECU & iDrive and a BMW ride-on trike for my 2 year old.

They'd had an awful month -when I was in the Business Manager's office, I looked at the target / achievement white board. Mine was my salesman's first sale of the month; the dealership target was only 6 cars and they'd sold 3 . March's achievement/targets were 35/42 and January didn't look too bad something like 10/12. I'm not sure if these are new/used/both, but I think that went a long way to helping the deal along.
When I went into the dealers mid january, everyone looked at me when the door creaked!

Like a stranger walking into a remote pub!

The 4 salesman who were all playing solitaire on their pc's suddenly sat up straight and 3 spoke at once to offer me a coffee.

He then beat the 12.7% discount from Broadspeed within 5 minutes. It took me a week to get 9.5% off in 2006!

The saleman cancelled his weekend off to go in on the saturday morning and agree the reduced finance rates with the sales manager (who was at home), they were so desparate to get the delivery in before end of year.

It coming w/c 23rd march.....
Appreciate 0