E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > warning on camaross305

11-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #23
RED///M3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 MB M3

HMMMM seems odd on both sides. I came to this forum because i wanted a different spoiler. (i think the m3's spoiler is to small). I digress, but Camaro was selling a sort of roll off spoiler that looked pretty enticing. Looked at his itrader and the rest of his feedback is perfect. Ill probly pick up the spoiler he's selling. Thats what paypal is for.

Last edited by RED///M3; 11-10-2008 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #24
Josephkao
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

How can Paypal protect you from something like that?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #25
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED///M3 View Post
HMMMM seems odd on both sides. I came to this forum because i wanted a different spoiler. (i think the m3's spoiler is to small). I digress, but Camaro was selling a sort of roll off spoiler that looked pretty enticing. Looked at his itrader and the rest of his feedback is perfect. Ill probly pick up the spoiler he's selling. Thats what paypal is for.
i don't really get why you said that's what paypal is for??it doesnt really make sense to me!!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #26
Diesel///M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M

Camaross Hooked It Up With The Jb3 I Had A Positive Experience
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 03:33 AM   #27
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel335i View Post
Camaross Hooked It Up With The Jb3 I Had A Positive Experience
Thanks diesel335i Every one else that ive dealt with has too.

Me and ska had a talk and it was basically a complete misunderstanding of the sale. We both just saw different sides. We came to an agreement and everything is a ok now
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #28
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Just a note.

Paypal has very very good buyer-protection program.

If you use paypal to send a person money, and if the seller did not send the goods or for whatever reason, you can dispute the payment that you have sent to the seller. Then, if you ACCELERATE the dispute, the paypal will REFUND you the money you sent to the seller (so far I have been refuned 100% of the time), then the seller's account will be deducted of the money he received from you after investigation from paypal.

Also, BUYER always have the first-say on whats going on. Its more of buyer-protection, then a seller protection.

So, unless Seller can prove that he sent the item (tracking number/slip from USPS, or major carriars) that the items have been sent, Buyer will have money refunded immediately.

Its case-by-case ... but I always use paypal to buy online. If the value is too big, I will use credit card, because banks are almost always very quick in refunding the credit back to the card and will go after the seller or money-receiver.

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 01:02 AM   #29
GAMEOVR?
Private
Rep
Drives: aw335i

To be honest.. I just want to point out some flaws that make little to zero sense.

1) How do the wheels in a box, lets claim, using your numbers, 7,500 miles to even 10,000 or even 12,000 look almost as they have 20% thread left? I guess fedex drove the truck down on the tires, did a quick change, and re-packed.

2) How do wheels, assuming you packaged them carefully and good, get more rash then you described unless you ultimately didn't package the rims well? You claim 1 wheel, how does ALL wheels get rash being packaged correctly?

**ALL INFO RECEIVED FROM THIS THREAD**

Right. We bought know deep down inside fedex is not going to cover for the damage of the rim. They don't inspect the inside of the box, and when they hear about thread and rash? Out the door. LETS BE REALISTIC.

No1 seriously gives a shit about local sales as they are done face to face, no bullshit. Idunno, you got good itrader, but from what he is claiming from pictures and your "selling description" seen a bit off... confused.

To be honest, If I wasn't happy with something and seller was being hardheaded, I would dispute paypal ASAP, because once you delay your days.. you can't dispute... contact credit card/bank reverse. Tell them you are willing to send back the items, even if you split the shipping take the HIT... Tell them 3rd party description didn't match what you were really getting.

Don't wait for fedex insurance that can take up too 2 months to even start process, that's more time to milk.... (as your paypal dispute just ticks away)
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #30
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR1 View Post
To be honest.. I just want to point out some flaws that make little to zero sense.

1) How do the wheels in a box, lets claim, using your numbers, 7,500 miles to even 10,000 or even 12,000 look almost as they have 20% thread left? I guess fedex drove the truck down on the tires, did a quick change, and re-packed.

2) How do wheels, assuming you packaged them carefully and good, get more rash then you described unless you ultimately didn't package the rims well? You claim 1 wheel, how does ALL wheels get rash being packaged correctly?

**ALL INFO RECEIVED FROM THIS THREAD**

Right. We bought know deep down inside fedex is not going to cover for the damage of the rim. They don't inspect the inside of the box, and when they hear about thread and rash? Out the door. LETS BE REALISTIC.

No1 seriously gives a shit about local sales as they are done face to face, no bullshit. Idunno, you got good itrader, but from what he is claiming from pictures and your "selling description" seen a bit off... confused.

To be honest, If I wasn't happy with something and seller was being hardheaded, I would dispute paypal ASAP, because once you delay your days.. you can't dispute... contact credit card/bank reverse. Tell them you are willing to send back the items, even if you split the shipping take the HIT... Tell them 3rd party description didn't match what you were really getting.

Don't wait for fedex insurance that can take up too 2 months to even start process, that's more time to milk.... (as your paypal dispute just ticks away)
well, but i think the problem has been resolved!!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 06:57 AM   #31
GAMEOVR?
Private
Rep
Drives: aw335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KkSc View Post
well, but i think the problem has been resolved!!
well then that is even better!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0