E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > DSC DBC and FTB warning lights .. help!

05-05-2022, 02:22 AM   #1
Bmwkim
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d 2010 Sports Coupe

DSC DBC and FTB warning lights .. help!

Hi
Hoping someone can help. My friend has trusted me to sell her beautiful BMW sports coupe 2010 320d which was driving fine. She’s currently in America so I’m trying to do this myself (damsel in distress) without costing her a fortune to go through every thing when it could be something simple.

Not sure if it’s coincidental or if it could be anything to do with the recent repairs.

I recently had the back suspension replaced and the front and rear bump stops done. Not sure if it’s a co incidence but only drive the car once since leaving the workshop and got the above faults coming up.

Took it back to where it was fixed today and he put the scanner over it. Was able to clear the ftb but the other two faults are still showing. He said he needs a day to go over it more to find the problem. Has anyone come across this problem or any idea what it could be please…? Thankyou in advance.
Appreciate 0