E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Daeos DRL Harness

03-12-2020, 02:47 AM   #1
Homeless_Trillionaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue e90

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.00]
Daeos DRL Harness

can anyone help me here, I got the daeos drl harness form distantxtremes about a month ago and tried to have a go at installing it myself.i read all the pdfs and all the interactions but ran into problems. I called the company and talked to one of their guys and he said the for my year model BMW changed the wire color code, so the pdf and instructions where no help. im stuck as I don't have that much knowledge about the lighting and which wires I need to tap into for the have the angel eyes on as drl. I also have aftermarket headlight so idk of that makes a difference but I hoping someone had either come across the same situation im in or someone that can help me though it. or even someone I can go to and get it done (I live in south jersey). hope to hear something from someone. thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0