E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-30-2018, 03:24 PM   #683
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh11385 View Post
And 17x9 ET30 is also a good spacer not required fitment for E36 M3 too right? (I now have both and would like to be able to swap between)
Yes, that fitment requires only rolled rear fenders on the E36 when used with 245/40-17 tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd View Post
@APEX - I know KWs have very little clearance, but was wondering if there are any known clearance issues with Ohlins and my setup?
Pre-LCI coupe, ARC-8 18x9 et30 (245/40), 18x9.5 et35 (265/35), Tires are PSS.
With that setup, there is a possibility you will need a 5mm spacer up front to clear the suspension (if a conical front spring is used), depending on your ride height. Otherwise that setup is a direct fit.

--Dylan
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #684
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Check out SCTS Racing's E90 M3 race car with our new 18" FL-5 wheels...

- 18x10.5" ET22 FL-5 wheels square
- 265/645-18 Pirelli Slick (Front)
- 285/645-18 Pirelli Slick (Rear)
- StopTech Brakes
- MCS shocks with Eibach Springs







Appreciate 1
spencers112.50

      02-07-2018, 11:31 AM   #685
z3Ro
Private
8
Rep
67
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 335XI M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Check out SCTS Racing's E90 M3 race car with our new 18" FL-5 wheels...

- 18x10.5" ET22 FL-5 wheels square
- 265/645-18 Pirelli Slick (Front)
- 285/645-18 Pirelli Slick (Rear)
- StopTech Brakes
- MCS shocks with Eibach Springs







duuuude thats sick!!! after coils(pretty shortly here) ill be in for wheels. i actually work down the street from you guys by altamont beer works. was even closer before when i was at umigo.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #686
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3Ro View Post
duuuude thats sick!!! after coils(pretty shortly here) ill be in for wheels. i actually work down the street from you guys by altamont beer works. was even closer before when i was at umigo.
Thanks for the kind words. We love Umigo kart racing!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2018, 02:46 PM   #687
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Check out RMP Motors E90 325i Touring Car with ARC-8 wheels.

17x9" ET40 ARC-8
25mm spacers
Moton 4 way coilovers
Continental Extreme Contact Slicks / Pirelli Pzero slicks

Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #688
R99
Colonel
United Kingdom
488
Rep
2,201
Posts

Drives: 2016 330d F31 Touring
Join Date: May 2013
Location: England, United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Thanks for the post! With the 19s we recommend using shorter 235/35-19 and 265/30-19 tires to prevent rubbing in the rear. Taller tires may require rolled rear fenders to clear properly.

Hope this helps!

--Dylan
Revisiting this again.

Do you have any customers running deep concave 19Ē ARC-8 front & rear on F3x chassis?

On the 9.5j ET33 rears would a 255/35/19 work just as well as a 265/30/19 from a clearance perspective as I donít want to downsize the sidewall!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #689
BKap08
Colonel
BKap08's Avatar
United_States
51
Rep
2,711
Posts

Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (1)

can someone point me in the direction of what kind of specs I should go with. I have an e90 lci lowered on ST coils roughly 1 finger gap front and rear, I wanna go with 18s and some pretty decent tire size since I daily my car roughly 40-50 miles a day. Im looking for arc-8s right now but open to all apex styles
__________________

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 04:45 PM   #690
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R99 View Post
Revisiting this again.

Do you have any customers running deep concave 19Ē ARC-8 front & rear on F3x chassis?

On the 9.5j ET33 rears would a 255/35/19 work just as well as a 265/30/19 from a clearance perspective as I donít want to downsize the sidewall!
Thanks for the post! For the F30, the 19x9.5" ET33 can be used, which has the deep concave face profile. We recommend a 265/30-19 on the rear with a 19x9.5" ET33.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
can someone point me in the direction of what kind of specs I should go with. I have an e90 lci lowered on ST coils roughly 1 finger gap front and rear, I wanna go with 18s and some pretty decent tire size since I daily my car roughly 40-50 miles a day. Im looking for arc-8s right now but open to all apex styles
For a daily/commuter LCI E90 with occasional spirited driving, we'd recommend the following:

18" Square Fitment:
Front/Rear: 18x9" ET30 with 255/35-18 tires
* This is a direct fit with no spacers or modifications required.

Here's a photo showing this fitment with our SM-10 wheels:


Let me know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #691
R99
Colonel
United Kingdom
488
Rep
2,201
Posts

Drives: 2016 330d F31 Touring
Join Date: May 2013
Location: England, United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Thanks for the post! For the F30, the 19x9.5" ET33 can be used, which has the deep concave face profile. We recommend a 265/30-19 on the rear with a 19x9.5" ET33.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan
Thanks.

I donít want to drop to a 30 profile.

Would 255/35 work?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 08:13 PM   #692
BKap08
Colonel
BKap08's Avatar
United_States
51
Rep
2,711
Posts

Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post

For a daily/commuter LCI E90 with occasional spirited driving, we'd recommend the following:

18" Square Fitment:
Front/Rear: 18x9" ET30 with 255/35-18 tires
* This is a direct fit with no spacers or modifications required.


Let me know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan
that looks awesome! do you have any more pictures of e90 LCI's with this fitment?
__________________

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 08:17 PM   #693
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R99 View Post
Thanks.

I donít want to drop to a 30 profile.

Would 255/35 work?
Sorry I missed that! The 255/35 will work, but it's about 20mm taller overall and may require rolled fenders to prevent rubbing depending on ride height and the tire brand.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

--Dylan
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 02:31 PM   #694
joeinsd
Captain
joeinsd's Avatar
236
Rep
824
Posts

Drives: Stock 2010 e92 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (9)

Does anyone have pics of ARC-8s in 18x9 +30 and 18x10 +25 mounted on an e92? Direct fitment, or work needed? I'd be okay with simple rolling or shaving, but not pulling fenders.

Tires would be 245/40/18 and 265/40/18, but I could go 35 series if needed.

Suspension would be Ohlins R&T, so I think a 10mm spacer is needed.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 02:53 PM   #695
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd View Post
Does anyone have pics of ARC-8s in 18x9 +30 and 18x10 +25 mounted on an e92? Direct fitment, or work needed? I'd be okay with simple rolling or shaving, but not pulling fenders.

Tires would be 245/40/18 and 265/40/18, but I could go 35 series if needed.

Suspension would be Ohlins R&T, so I think a 10mm spacer is needed.
Thanks for the post! The 18x9" ET30 will require a 5mm spacer to clear ÷hlins R&T coilovers when used with a 235/40-18 tire. The 18x10" ET25 however is too aggressive to fit the rear without extensive fender work. The 18x9.5" ET35 is the widest rear fitment we recommend, and it lets you run a 265/35-18 without any modification, and a 275/35-18 with rolled fenders.

We also produce an 18x10" ET33 EC-7 wheel, which will fit but it you're still limited by fender clearance to a 275/35 tire with rolled fenders.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan
Appreciate 1
joeinsd236.00

      03-06-2018, 04:31 PM   #696
joeinsd
Captain
joeinsd's Avatar
236
Rep
824
Posts

Drives: Stock 2010 e92 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Thanks for the post! The 18x9" ET30 will require a 5mm spacer to clear ÷hlins R&T coilovers when used with a 235/40-18 tire. The 18x10" ET25 however is too aggressive to fit the rear without extensive fender work. The 18x9.5" ET35 is the widest rear fitment we recommend, and it lets you run a 265/35-18 without any modification, and a 275/35-18 with rolled fenders.

We also produce an 18x10" ET33 EC-7 wheel, which will fit but it you're still limited by fender clearance to a 275/35 tire with rolled fenders.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan
Thanks! Looks like I'll stick with my current setup and just throw the Ohlins (+ front spacers) on then.

18x9 et30, 245/40 PSS
18x9.5 et35, 265/35 PSS
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 05:51 PM   #697
WatchWolf34
Because Racecar
WatchWolf34's Avatar
30
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

I need a set of those FL-5 wheels in my life!!

I've got a 2009 335i e90 with sport suspension. Would like to go with a square setup and I see that a few posts ago you mentioned 18x9 as the route to go for square. However, ECS Tuning has a set on their site of 18x9.5 square - how would that workout?
__________________

ETS 5" FMIC : COBB Charge pipe : Turbosmart Diverter Valves : VRSF Downpipes : COBB AccessPort V3 - Protune 93 Oct : Koni Yellows + Eibach Sport Springs : TRW M3 Control Arms : 335is Clutch : VMR 710 Wheels
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 06:33 PM   #698
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd View Post
Thanks! Looks like I'll stick with my current setup and just throw the Ohlins (+ front spacers) on then.

18x9 et30, 245/40 PSS
18x9.5 et35, 265/35 PSS
Perfect! That's a great setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchWolf34 View Post
I need a set of those FL-5 wheels in my life!!

I've got a 2009 335i e90 with sport suspension. Would like to go with a square setup and I see that a few posts ago you mentioned 18x9 as the route to go for square. However, ECS Tuning has a set on their site of 18x9.5 square - how would that workout?
Thanks for the post! We recommend the 18x9" ET30 with 255/35-18 square setup for both the pre and post-LCI E9x cars.

The 18x9.5" ET35 works in the rear, but would be a bit too aggressive for the front, especially for people with coilovers since the inner clearance is reduced even further from the 18x9" ET30.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2018, 06:16 PM   #699
mirzan54
Help me, help myself
United_States
12
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: 08 335XI Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: chicago

iTrader: (0)

made it to page 15 of this thread and running short on time to buy a wheel set up. I have an 08 e92 x drive. Local is selling his/her set
Apex EC-7 18x9" ET 31 Race Silver
(4) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40/18, with roughly 1,500 mile.
Anyone see a problem fitting these on the car?
Previous car setup was 19x8.5et17 225/35 and 19x10et25 255/30
__________________
KW V3 Coilovers/OSS HEADLIGHTS V2/DINAN CARBON FIBER COLD AIR INTAKE/JB4 G5 ISO- FUEL-IT sTAGE 2 E85 LPFP-ER CHARGEPIPE 3 METH BUNGS- FORGE DIVERTER VALVES - COBB FMIC - AR DESIGN COATED DOWNPIPES - AKRAPOVIC EXHAUST.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2018, 07:18 PM   #700
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzan54 View Post
made it to page 15 of this thread and running short on time to buy a wheel set up. I have an 08 e92 x drive. Local is selling his/her set
Apex EC-7 18x9" ET 31 Race Silver
(4) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40/18, with roughly 1,500 mile.
Anyone see a problem fitting these on the car?
Previous car setup was 19x8.5et17 225/35 and 19x10et25 255/30
Thanks for the post! The 18x9" ET31 with 245/40-18 will be a perfect fit for your E92 xDrive. Several members even run 255/35-18 tires on that setup, which is also a direct fit with no spacers or modifications required.

Be sure to post some photos if you pick them up!

--Dylan
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #701
chatch10
First Lieutenant
chatch10's Avatar
42
Rep
392
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Can someone from Apex or even a user with this setup confirm I will not have any rubbing?

2011 E90 335i lowered on B12
Front: 18x9 ET30 Arc-8 with 255/35 Continental ECS
Rear: 18x9.5 ET35 Arc-8 with 265/35 Continental ECS

I'm not worried about the reat, but I am worried about the front rubbing on full lock or just in general. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2018, 12:49 PM   #702
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
483
Rep
3,455
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatch10 View Post
Can someone from Apex or even a user with this setup confirm I will not have any rubbing?

2011 E90 335i lowered on B12
Front: 18x9 ET30 Arc-8 with 255/35 Continental ECS
Rear: 18x9.5 ET35 Arc-8 with 265/35 Continental ECS

I'm not worried about the reat, but I am worried about the front rubbing on full lock or just in general. Thanks!
Thanks for the post! That front fitment will be spot-on with no rubbing. The 265 in the rear is typically a direct fit as well, but may be close to the fender's edge depending on your ride height and may rub on extreme compression or hard bumps. 255/35-18 would be a guaranteed fit.

Here's a photo of the 18x9" ET30 square fitment, but this will give you an idea of how the front will look when lowered:

Appreciate 1
spencers112.50

      03-21-2018, 10:51 PM   #703
mcfly!
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2009 335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Went through all the pages so I think I got what I needed, but looking to confirm before ordering. I have 2009 e90 LCI with sports suspension, but soon to change to ST STS Coilovers. I assume the following would fit without fender or additional mods?

ARC-8 profile 3
(F) 235/35/19 PSS 19x9 et28
(R) 255/35/19 PSS 19x9.5 et33

Also what would be an equivalent fitment for your EC-7 model? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2018, 08:25 AM   #704
neilvan
Private
Canada
15
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: 09 E90 335i M-Sport 6MT RWD
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfly! View Post
Went through all the pages so I think I got what I needed, but looking to confirm before ordering. I have 2009 e90 LCI with sports suspension, but soon to change to ST STS Coilovers. I assume the following would fit without fender or additional mods?

ARC-8 profile 3
(F) 235/35/19 PSS 19x9 et28
(R) 255/35/19 PSS 19x9.5 et33

Also what would be an equivalent fitment for your EC-7 model? Thanks!
My M-sport LCI E90 has F: 19x9 +34 w 245/35, R: 19x9.5 +31 255/35. (Pilot P4S tires)

Only just a touch of rubbing on the rear left (will be solved with a very very light roll or extra camber in the spring)

$_59 by Neil Vanderlaan, on Flickr
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST