E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS 58" Panasonic V10 Plasma TV w/extended warranty 100% Mint Condition - $1400

11-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
2008_Dinan335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Garage List
FS 58" Panasonic V10 Plasma TV w/extended warranty 100% Mint Condition - $1275

This listing is for my almost brand new 58" Panasonic V10 Plasma TV. This TV is Panasonic's top of the line for the 2009 model year TV and it is an extremely impressive set - the THX Certified V10 is widely regarded as one of the best TV's ever made by many professionals and enthusiasts alike! This TV features Full HD 1080P resolution, 600hz refresh rate (super smooth for sports, video games, movies, etc), and Panasonic's Viera Cast internet service which lets you rent or purchase movies & tv shows from Amazon On-Demand and check weather / news / stocks / etc. It produces extremely deep blacks, smooth motion, realistic colors - if I was not planning on upgrading to 3D I would def be keeping it. This set even has a handy SD memory card reader built in on the side so that you can take your memory card out of your digital camera and view the photos instantly on your TV! I purchased it brand new from Best Buy in March with a 2 year in home service Geek Squad protection plan warranty (covers everything possible - just call the Geek Squad and they will come to your home - in whatever location you are in and they will either fix or replace the TV with a brand new unit). I paid over 3k with the taxes and extended warranty (warranty was $319 for the 2 years, is fully transferable, can be extended even longer, and is something I can get a refund on in case you would not be interested in that).

The set has been used less than 1000 hours since I purchased it back in March of this year and was properly "broken in" when I first got it to ensure maximum performance for the lifetime of the set. The TV has been hooked up to a top of the line Panamax surge protector / line conditioner / voltage regulator since it was first turned on which means that it has never had any damage from any power issues and has always been kept running at max efficiency because the voltage has always been maintained at the perfect 120 volts needed to ensure a long life. I have always treated this thing with the utmost care and I am proud to say that it is in 100% mint condition from top to bottom (physically and mechanically) - I still have the original box, packing materials, instruction manual, remote, etc.

I am currently planning on upgrading to an even larger 3D TV and would love to send this beauty to a new home, so if you are interested I would be willing to let go of her for $1350 with the extended warranty included or $1275 without it. If you need any additional accessories (HDMI cables, wall mount bracket, etc) I can get anything you want extremely(!!) cheap so ask for details if you are interested. Shipping charges (I am located in Basking Ridge NJ) would be for you to pay, although I am happy to make the arrangements and find the best price for you. Local pickup is obviously preferred, and I can deliver it to you if you are located somewhere reasonably close.

Pics can be seen here:

**SOLD** 2008 335i Coupe / Blk Sapphire Metallic / 6MT / Dinan Stage 2 / CPE Quad Exhaust / KW V2 Coilover / H&R Sway Bars / Forge DV's / Mtech Body Kit / 3D Design Rear CF Diffusor / CF Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler / OEM SSK / OEM Aluminum Sport Pedals / 20" DPE S10's / AFE Intake / RPI Scoops **SOLD**

Last edited by 2008_Dinan335i; 11-23-2010 at 12:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
mjsbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 535xi Luxury

Could you please provide the model number. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
devilzrule
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328 xi

damn son thats too expensive. u can get a brand new 40 inch lcd tv at target for $298 on black friday.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
Cookiemonster
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 335XI e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilzrule View Post
damn son thats too expensive. u can get a brand new 40 inch lcd tv at target for $298 on black friday.
Its a 58" Plasma....Panasonic. I gotz the 46".....Blows away my sharp aqous LCD big time.

Nice TV. Plasma for the win!
      11-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #5
2008_Dinan335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Garage List
Thanks for the interest. Sorry that I took so long to respond...I didn't realize that I had any replies. It is the TC-P58V10. It is their flagship plasma model and was widely regarded as the best TV made of the 2009 model year. As far as comparing it to other models this thing is awesome for movies and games with excellent color and contrast and extremely smooth motion without worrying about blurring or the "home video" look that many LCDs can do. If anyone is truly interest I am lowering the price to $1275 without the warranty and $1350 with it.
**SOLD** 2008 335i Coupe / Blk Sapphire Metallic / 6MT / Dinan Stage 2 / CPE Quad Exhaust / KW V2 Coilover / H&R Sway Bars / Forge DV's / Mtech Body Kit / 3D Design Rear CF Diffusor / CF Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler / OEM SSK / OEM Aluminum Sport Pedals / 20" DPE S10's / AFE Intake / RPI Scoops **SOLD**
Appreciate 0