E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 08 328I E93 w/sprt susp alignment done at Dealer. Quick numbers checkup.

04-17-2019, 11:24 AM   #1
Fl328iConvert
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Convertible

08 328I E93 w/sprt susp alignment done at Dealer. Quick numbers checkup.

Replaced all four wheels/tires/shocks/springs this month on a new to me 08 328 E93 with sports package.

Decided to be prudent, and get a 4 wheel alignment done at local dealer.. (just to be sure all measurements were taken.)

Attached is the report sheet of the before and after. Thought I would share as a real world report. I've compared to the newTIS.info information and some of the sections appear different/missing/added, but things were close. Had a couple of small questions if anyone can help me understand..

1. Are the ride heights being off a little (measurements at the top of the form) any cause for concern? and is there any sense trying to get them exact to spec.

2. The only measurements after adjustment that seem the most off, are the Track differential angle. (.11 and .12 out of target) . As they are in the green, I'm suppose I'm good? but am I ? haha..

Thanks in advance for any guidance, and I thought maybe a current bmw report card may help others out there wondering..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0