E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Anyone running Ebay injectors?

04-20-2019, 08:26 AM   #23
Neodeuccio
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xDrive Sport

Well, I have a potential update, but it requires a little bit of background...

I'm the purchasing manager for a privately owned repair shop. My job is to source parts for mechanical and body repairs by price, availability, or quality - whichever each job requires. So naturally when I'm looking for parts for my own car, I make a lot of calls and see who can help.

Yesterday I called my local Oreilly store and had them run a search for BWD part number 67892. I've had them do this a couple of times, hoping that something would pop up. Oreilly no longer technically offers BWD parts, and this injector doesn't doesn't show up on the consumer site, but is visible on the commercial site that I access for work. They said they have (3) of these in one of their warehouses that they can get for me. So I told them to get them coming. I'm a little skeptical about the availability, but if they actually show up, I'll have (3) lifetime warranty injectors for $133 each!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2019, 10:05 AM   #24
FCobra94
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodeuccio View Post
I'm a little skeptical about the availability, but if they actually show up, I'll have (3) lifetime warranty injectors for $133 each!
Not surprised...this has been posted before. Advance Auto carried them as well.
Appreciate 0