E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jeff@TGS Does it again and again!

04-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
335xi_zer0
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 2007 335xi

Jeff@TGS Does it again and again!

Jeff is one of the few people on this forum who responds to PMs and posts incredibly fast. There's never an issue where I am waiting for a response for an extended amount of time.

I was able to lock in a great deal for the ER Charge Pipe and TiAL BOV combo that was offered for a short time. It was prompt shipping and I am incredibly happy with the product. Will install this week.

Thanks, again Jeff. Living up to his name as usual.
      04-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi_zer0 View Post
Jeff is one of the few people on this forum who responds to PMs and posts incredibly fast. There's never an issue where I am waiting for a response for an extended amount of time.

I was able to lock in a great deal for the ER Charge Pipe and TiAL BOV combo that was offered for a short time. It was prompt shipping and I am incredibly happy with the product. Will install this week.

Thanks, again Jeff. Living up to his name as usual.
Thanks for your order
Appreciate 0