E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Which Setup?

09-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
DukerHD
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i FBO

Which Setup?

Hi,

I'm looking for a suspension setup that will get me the drop I desire. I'm trying to do it on a budget so help me out on the price side of things too please. Anyone know what's the most cost effective way to get the drop I desire? I've been looking at the Raceland coilovers real close since I'm just daily driving the car and don't plan on tracking it ever, but I would like someone with expertise to help me out here if that's possible.

Here are some photos of what I think is a good drop:
View post on imgur.com

That last one may be a very aggressive drop but it looks very nice to me.

Here's a photo of my car now on stock sport suspension (my driveway isn't level so the rear looks lower than it really is):
View post on imgur.com

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by DukerHD; 09-22-2017 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 09:00 AM   #2
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukerHD View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a suspension setup that will get me the drop I desire. I'm trying to do it on a budget so help me out on the price side of things too please. Anyone know what's the most cost effective way to get the drop I desire? I've been looking at the Raceland coilovers real close since I'm just daily driving the car and don't plan on tracking it ever, but I would like someone with expertise to help me out here if that's possible.

Here are some photos of what I think is a good drop:
View post on imgur.com

That last one may be a very aggressive drop but it looks very nice to me.

Here's a photo of my car now on stock sport suspension (my driveway isn't level so the rear looks lower than it really is):
View post on imgur.com

Thanks in advance.
Our most popular set up we sell is KW V1 Coilovers. If you are looking for something a little less expensive, H&R springs and Koni Yellow shocks is another popular option. I personally like control of ride height therefore coilovers would be my recommendation.
Appreciate 0