E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > CCC stereo to hi-fi retain high bluetooth calls volume

07-04-2018, 04:06 AM   #1
Rain
Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 G01 LCI 30e

CCC stereo to hi-fi retain high bluetooth calls volume

Hey guys,

My car is E92 12.2006 Europe version with standard music (no tweeters) and CCC professional navigation.

I just upgraded my speakers with Match ones -> front doors https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/m...s/ms-42c-bmw.1 (added twitters as well + crossovers)
Rear doors -> https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/m...rs/ms-4x-bmw.1
Subwoofers (actually still waiting on them but should be on the car soon) -> https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/m...kers/mw-8bmw-d
And their amplifier for that setup -> https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/m...lifiers/m-5dsp

Sound is already improved but from what I get as a info from the car audio shop (and from the forum here) its not the best and get a lot of distortion on higher sound levels due to the head unit. So I guessed out that I need to re-code it to HiFi in order to fix this.

I also recently upgraded my mulf module to mulf 2 high in order to have USB stick support as well.

So we did the re-code with a friend of mine using NCSExpert but found out that after the re-code the volume of the bluetooth calls is reduced greatly and at max volume you will not be able to hear the call if you are driving with 50mph+

We did some trial testing and found out that this is coming only from CAUDI module.

At the moment mine CHOST, CAPPL, CGATE, CTUNE are coded to Hi-Fi (actually 2 modules don't have anything related to the stereo anyway - I think they were CHOST & CGATE/CTUNE). But if we code CAUDI to Hi-fi the above issue with the bluetooth came on. Sadly I think without coding CAUDI I also don't get the improved sound from Hi-Fi :/

So my question is - is it possible to have Hi-Fi everywhere and proper Bluetooth volume at the same time (I know usually GONG & PDC is problematic as well but mine even though they are lowered are not that bad)?
Also is there any way I can see that the Factory EQ is set to Hi-fi (other than maxing out volume and getting insane distortion)?

ctuna try to help but his files were from RAD2 which have totally different option than what I have in my CCC (e.g. he have VOL_TEL_MAX & VOL_TEL_MIN while I don't have such options at all).
      07-30-2018, 07:47 AM   #2
Rain
Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 G01 LCI 30e

Quick update - tried a lot of things - nothing work out.

Even when we setup the amplifier with proper de-equalizer it reduce the parktronic sounds.

So in the end I left it like it was just reduced the treble & bass to 4-5 from MIN and now I can boost the music to the max without distortion with greatly improved sound & bass
      07-30-2018, 10:17 AM   #3
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e91

you may consider to upgrade firmware of the mulf2high and ccc if you have good 60A 13.8V charger or can do update on the table, without car