E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official NorCal Chat Thread (#11)



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #815
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
566
Rep
6,876
Posts

Drives: '10 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dark Side of the Moon

iTrader: (55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Munkey View Post
Niiice. I've never ventured into detailing supplies outside of what I can find at O'Reileys
It's pretty fun, the not fun part is I'm doing this by hand, I want to learn with a buffer. I'll bring the intake tmrw if I'm not busy, so you can play with it on cruise day.

Anyone have extra leather cleaner/conditioner you're not using? hmmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeng View Post
Good job... Want to do my car nexts?? j/p
I suck at detailing black cars. It'll take long hours no doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMODS View Post
Wish I could, at BMW getting interior ripped out to find gfs ring that she dropped under the passenger seat and most likely went down the vent.... Fml
Feels like that moment?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #816
vfeng
Captain
vfeng's Avatar
United_States
48
Rep
987
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [4.50]
why is it so hard to sell wheels
__________________
E90 335i Black Sapphire | M-Tech | LTBMW | Vorsteiner | AE | AR | KW | STETT | VRSF| Duke Dynamics | Volk | Blacklines | BavarianX LS3 | Philips 6000K | OpenFlash | BLOX
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #817
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,212
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
It's pretty fun, the not fun part is I'm doing this by hand, I want to learn with a buffer. I'll bring the intake tmrw if I'm not busy, so you can play with it on cruise day.

Anyone have extra leather cleaner/conditioner you're not using? hmmmm?

The BMW leather stuff?
I think I do...
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #818
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
566
Rep
6,876
Posts

Drives: '10 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dark Side of the Moon

iTrader: (55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfeng View Post
why is it so hard to sell wheels
+1 Very time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
The BMW leather stuff?
I think I do...
I guess, I've never detailed my interior for the 1 year I've had my car, thanks broham.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #819
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
198
Rep
4,444
Posts

Drives: E90
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Santa Clara, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMODS View Post
Wish I could, at BMW getting interior ripped out to find gfs ring that she dropped under the passenger seat and most likely went down the vent.... Fml
Dude you do installs, why don't you remove the seats and do it for free yourself?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #820
JGMODS
Banned
United_States
223
Rep
3,708
Posts

Drives: E90 335i Modded
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US

iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Dude you do installs, why don't you remove the seats and do it for free yourself?
Don't have the time. Busy with other stuff. Plus i'm more of a Exterior installer, still iffy about some interior installs.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #821
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,212
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
+1 Very time consuming.



I guess, I've never detailed my interior for the 1 year I've had my car, thanks broham.
Oh damn haha, you should put some of that on the leather at least every 1-2-3 months to keep it nice haha

I'll look for it later when I get home. You going to the hangout tomorrow? If I find it, I'll bring it along and help you put it on haha
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #822
vfeng
Captain
vfeng's Avatar
United_States
48
Rep
987
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
+1 Very time consuming.
i guess my price isnt good enough
__________________
E90 335i Black Sapphire | M-Tech | LTBMW | Vorsteiner | AE | AR | KW | STETT | VRSF| Duke Dynamics | Volk | Blacklines | BavarianX LS3 | Philips 6000K | OpenFlash | BLOX

Last edited by vfeng; 09-13-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #823
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
566
Rep
6,876
Posts

Drives: '10 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dark Side of the Moon

iTrader: (55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Oh damn haha, you should put some of that on the leather at least every 1-2-3 months to keep it nice haha

I'll look for it later when I get home. You going to the hangout tomorrow? If I find it, I'll bring it along and help you put it on haha
I might, my brother might have other plans before getting deployed.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #824
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,212
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
I might, my brother might have other plans before getting deployed.
Alright, we'll see
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #825
skinrock
Agent Smith
skinrock's Avatar
223
Rep
3,348
Posts

Drives: 2016 i8
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfeng
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
+1 Very time consuming.
i guess my price isnt good enough
If I can offer my personal opinion, I was really excited to see your sale thread, but I was kinda turned away by the scuffs and paint issues. Not sure how much of a loss you're taking at 2k, but it might be worth getting them touched up before lowering it further.
__________________
The i8 needs a V8 amirite?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #826
Exzackt
Second Lieutenant
Exzackt's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
256
Posts

Drives: n54 e92 335i/e39 540i6
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SF Bay

iTrader: (2)

Phong and Grant- this is for you

__________________
2007 BSM 335i ZSP/ZPP l JB4 G5 ISO l E85 l BMS FLASH l METH l DCI l DPs l Twin BOVs l
Scoops l 18" Forgestar F14sl Koni Yellows l Swift Spec-R l GForce Rivals/Slicks l Quaife LSD
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #827
cookie295
First Lieutenant
cookie295's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
372
Posts

Drives: 335
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzackt View Post
Phong and Grant- this is for you

LOL, Thanks Zach
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #828
BKap08
Colonel
BKap08's Avatar
United_States
51
Rep
2,711
Posts

Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (1)

Almost Friday!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #829
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,212
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

hahahahaha!
So, I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on HWY 29 coming home from Napa and I'm on the right lane getting ready to turn right towards my home after I go over the small bridge by wal-mart. I look left and there's a huge gap between the cars on the left. All of a sudden a GTO pulls up right next to me with the OEM wheels painted black and starts revving the engine. I look over to the two teenagers and just begin to laugh uncontrollably and let them continue wasting their gas. Oh, the things I encounter in traffic hours around here.
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #830
skinrock
Agent Smith
skinrock's Avatar
223
Rep
3,348
Posts

Drives: 2016 i8
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [5.00]
I fucking love E85.
__________________
The i8 needs a V8 amirite?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #831
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
566
Rep
6,876
Posts

Drives: '10 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dark Side of the Moon

iTrader: (55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
I fucking love E85.
Can Shiv work on anything for the N52 NA line?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #832
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
Delusive's Avatar
United_States
111
Rep
1,600
Posts

Drives: Bagged E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
hahahahaha!
So, I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on HWY 29 coming home from Napa and I'm on the right lane getting ready to turn right towards my home after I go over the small bridge by wal-mart. I look left and there's a huge gap between the cars on the left. All of a sudden a GTO pulls up right next to me with the OEM wheels painted black and starts revving the engine. I look over to the two teenagers and just begin to laugh uncontrollably and let them continue wasting their gas. Oh, the things I encounter in traffic hours around here.
I get that alot when i'm up north, funny thing is those two teenagers you mentioned sound familiar. I was in Petaluma and turning left into a shopping center and a Black GTO with black stock rims going the opposite direction stopped infront of me in traffic and revved his engine and blasted off. I was laughing and said to myself alright, if he wanted to race we should of at least be going the same direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Can Shiv work on anything for the N52 NA line?
+1
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #833
skinrock
Agent Smith
skinrock's Avatar
223
Rep
3,348
Posts

Drives: 2016 i8
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Can Shiv work on anything for the N52 NA line?
Ask him

I honestly don't know, but I doubt it for at least the next few months. He's super busy ramping up the E85 tune, the DME flashing, the single turbo and for the shiftsector event.
__________________
The i8 needs a V8 amirite?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #834
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,212
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
I get that alot when i'm up north, funny thing is those two teenagers you mentioned sound familiar. I was in Petaluma and turning left into a shopping center and a Black GTO with black stock rims going the opposite direction stopped infront of me in traffic and revved his engine and blasted off. I was laughing and said to myself alright, if he wanted to race we should of at least be going the same direction.



+1

LMFAO! What the hell! Damn weird people out there I tell ya haha. This one was a silver/grey one though haha
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #835
Exzackt
Second Lieutenant
Exzackt's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
256
Posts

Drives: n54 e92 335i/e39 540i6
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SF Bay

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
I fucking love E85.
me too! How much PSI are you pushing?
__________________
2007 BSM 335i ZSP/ZPP l JB4 G5 ISO l E85 l BMS FLASH l METH l DCI l DPs l Twin BOVs l
Scoops l 18" Forgestar F14sl Koni Yellows l Swift Spec-R l GForce Rivals/Slicks l Quaife LSD
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #836
vfeng
Captain
vfeng's Avatar
United_States
48
Rep
987
Posts

Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
If I can offer my personal opinion, I was really excited to see your sale thread, but I was kinda turned away by the scuffs and paint issues. Not sure how much of a loss you're taking at 2k, but it might be worth getting them touched up before lowering it further.
i get your point of view. I was planning to touch them up and keep them but i just want to change it up. I know rite-way in walnut creek can get them fixed but i also dont have a second set of wheels to run. Im pricing them lower than i would like because of the rash and what not. There's nothing structurally wrong with them and they come with tires
__________________
E90 335i Black Sapphire | M-Tech | LTBMW | Vorsteiner | AE | AR | KW | STETT | VRSF| Duke Dynamics | Volk | Blacklines | BavarianX LS3 | Philips 6000K | OpenFlash | BLOX
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST