E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > CCW SP16A - 19" w/ Tires

09-18-2018, 04:12 PM   #1
SVTBAIT
Rep
Drives: 2002 Corvette Z06

CCW SP16A - 19" w/ Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Coles notes:
No structural issues
19x8.5 +36
5x120
Good condition Potenza RE760 Sport Tires
$2,100 CAD

________

I have a set of fully polished CCW SP16A wheels for sale. There aren’t all too many of these around which gives them a bit of uniqueness.

They’re strong, forged monoblock wheels which are structurally excellent, and present well. There are no cracks or welds.

Condition:

These wheels, while nice, are note perfect. These would be excellent on a car that is driven. The faces have some nicks in the, and one wheel has a small amount of curb rash. Since these wheels are polished, it would be able to easily have the blemishes removed. A re-polishing would really bring these to life (it's been a while since they've been polished)

The faces are in pretty good shape, as are the outer hoops. The inner barrels haven’t been polished in a while and (if it matters to you) could be re-polished. The center caps have weathered a bit, and could use touching up. I have included two pictures of the biggest issues of marking/curb rash.

Wheel Specifications:

CCW SP16A
Forged Monoblock Wheels
Fully Polished

19x8.5 +36
5x120 PCD

Tires:

The tires in excellent condition, all showing 7/16” tread depth. The tires have worn evenly and show limited to no camber wear.

Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport — 245/35/19

Fitment:

These fit a E46 BMW wonderfully and will likely fit far more BMW applications. Please take the time to make sure these will work well for you.

Notes:

$1,800 or best reasonable offer. Should you have any questions about the condition, or otherwise, please message me. I rarely check my PMs here so feel free to email: mountainbikerno2 at hotmail dot com

I am happy to ship. If I do so, they will be completely insured so there are no issues.

Cheers

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 09:56 PM   #2
SVTBAIT
Rep
Drives: 2002 Corvette Z06

Bump! Best reasonable offer!
Appreciate 0