E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > 2006 bmw e90 FRM3 retrofit issues

02-04-2024, 01:29 PM   #1
BrodieH
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90 330d Msport

2006 bmw e90 FRM3 retrofit issues

Hi, i have just retrofit an FRM3 into my 2006 E90. The FRM i am using is an e89 e9x LED AHL unit. I currently have halogen headlights installed, so i coded it to the module to the VO of my CAS, which has taken correcly. The problem i have is that headlight levelling does not work. I think everything else works. The FRM doesn’t seem to be able to control manual headlight levelling. Is this because the AHL unit isn’t capable of it or is this a wiring/programming issue because this is a prefacelift car?

I am planning to retrofit facelift AHL lights, but thought i would get the FRM3 and headlight level sensors working first but want to get it working with the halogens for now. I have installed the rear level sensor and FRM3 so far.
Appreciate 0