E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Gaza's build No.2- 2016 PIC Updates

03-31-2014, 04:15 PM   #89
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3KingUK View Post
Looking good I maybe knocking your door soon! Hats off to doing this yourself,
thanks M3King...and yeah no worries. my door is always open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragha View Post
Didn't realise that - I thought you turn off the airbag for when you have a baby in a rear facing seat attached through seatbelts?

I would of thought that you would want airbag on with a front facing kid / booster seat?

Anyway looks like you've got it sorted - nice build !!
That's what i use it for...rear facing seat isofixed in and airbag off It's so handy to have her in the front to be able to glance over to make sure she's ok when it's just me and her in the car. Otherwise she's at the back.

Thanks again. The build is coming along but slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Coming along sick Shaun, definitely can't wait until the wheels come on DAT COLOUR DOH!
Ha! It will be a major change the wheels. I too am anxious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
looking good shaun, the car in coming along nicely keep it up matey
Thanks Anthony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Was certainly not straight forward the first time around... but i am looking very forward to how you have the final suspension and wheel setup looking!!!

EXCITING STUFF!!!
Mate I feel somewhat bad and deserve . Forgot to mention the great help you gave. Please note people...this guy drove down from central london to mine for 9am and worked with me on one of the days CONTINUOUSLY till 6pm. Even took me to halfords. Truly appreciated his help!!!
So take note and keep it in mind...if you need coils changing Josh will give a whole day worth of free labour! Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330 View Post
No stopping you! Really enjoying this thread....
Thanks Greg...progress is slow...much slower than I'd like but things just take time to do / get done. Should be ready in a month or so!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 03:41 AM   #90
AzRiz
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 LE500

Well done man, the car looks great at its new ride height!

I'm hopefully fitting mine this weekend, do you have any tips or anything after coming across any hitches etc in the installation? Was that rear-top-mount washer change image correct in its info and is that the only mod that was required?

I don't suppose you have any pics of the adjusters in their final locations for your chosen ride height that I can use to set them up before fitting? Would be a nice little cheat

Cheers man, looking forward to seeing this in person

Progress Thread | Instagram: @azriz
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 04:09 AM   #91
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzRiz
Well done man, the car looks great at its new ride height!

I'm hopefully fitting mine this weekend, do you have any tips or anything after coming across any hitches etc in the installation? Was that rear-top-mount washer change image correct in its info and is that the only mod that was required?

I don't suppose you have any pics of the adjusters in their final locations for your chosen ride height that I can use to set them up before fitting? Would be a nice little cheat

Cheers man, looking forward to seeing this in person
Sent you a pm.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #92
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaza01 View Post

Mate I feel somewhat bad and deserve . Forgot to mention the great help you gave. Please note people...this guy drove down from central london to mine for 9am and worked with me on one of the days CONTINUOUSLY till 6pm. Even took me to halfords. Truly appreciated his help!!!
So take note and keep it in mind...if you need coils changing Josh will give a whole day worth of free labour! Ha!
HAHA Don't mention it. I didn't do much anyway but only a numb nut would drop the nut that holds the rear strut in place #JustSaying
Hence the needed trip to Halfords for a flexi magnet.

And how can you sell me and my time like that... It isn't free, but i do take Tea as payment.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 12:23 PM   #93
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h
Quote:

HAHA Don't mention it. I didn't do much anyway but only a numb nut would drop the nut that holds the rear strut in place #JustSaying
Hence the needed trip to Halfords for a flexi magnet.

And how can you sell me and my time like that... It isn't free, but i do take Tea as payment.
...i take it you didnt you get how i skilfully left out the detail about the nut??? Lololololololol
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #94
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

So after sometime with the BCs and doing both city and motorway driving i can say

Comfort
These things are great. The progressive nature of the coils is almost unreal. Im thoroughly impressed.

Handling
Great. I dont get that feeling that im loosing grip off the front tyre in sharp fast corners. Very good feedback.

Quality
The kit does look the business and quality seems really really good.

Really cant fault them or Sumil. Through him i was able to get them for a really good price. If you're looking to get these get in touch with him and he'll sort you a great price and the speediest of deliveries!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 01:16 PM   #95
AnthonyR
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G82

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaza01
So after sometime with the BCs and doing both city and motorway driving i can say

Comfort
These things are great. The progressive nature of the coils is almost unreal. Im thoroughly impressed.

Handling
Great. I dont get that feeling that im loosing grip off the front tyre in sharp fast corners. Very good feedback.

Quality
The kit does look the business and quality seems really really good.

Really cant fault them or Sumil. Through him i was able to get them for a really good price. If you're looking to get these get in touch with him and he'll sort you a great price and the speediest of deliveries!!!!!
Glad to hear u r happy with them
      04-03-2014, 03:46 AM   #96
blues n twos
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 DCT coupe

Looking great mate

Good idea fitting headlining up there as well. Saved renting a van

Car is sitting good now and I'm looking forward to seeing the new rims. I'm waist deep studying for an exam and I take a week or two out and your car is transformed lol

Jon
      04-03-2014, 04:13 AM   #97
P 5UML
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

the BC coilovers are really understated and im so glad your another person who seems convinced by them now! the handling is brilliant and with the adjustable damping you can set your ride to how you want!

pleasure being to sort them out for you

cars looking sweeeeetttt and cant wait until its finished
      04-03-2014, 05:16 AM   #98
akasta
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330D M Sport

Wow big transformation, carn't wait to see the wheels fitted but god I love them seats
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #99
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues n twos View Post
Looking great mate

Good idea fitting headlining up there as well. Saved renting a van

Car is sitting good now and I'm looking forward to seeing the new rims. I'm waist deep studying for an exam and I take a week or two out and your car is transformed lol

Jon
New rims are being 'processed' shall we say! lolol
Good luck with your studies Jon. Progress will stop now for a few weeks as I am away on hols as of Monday...but when i get back...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
the BC coilovers are really understated and im so glad your another person who seems convinced by them now! the handling is brilliant and with the adjustable damping you can set your ride to how you want!

pleasure being to sort them out for you

cars looking sweeeeetttt and cant wait until its finished
Thanks for you help on the bc's! Can't recommend you enough bro.
Car is only part done! Once its where I want to get it to it will be so much different from where it is now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasta View Post
Wow big transformation, carn't wait to see the wheels fitted but god I love them seats
Thanks Akasta. Stay tuned!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #100
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

So on sunday I fitted dual cone intakes and the my jb4. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Its an amazing transformation!!...a completely different car and such a pleasure to drive. Power in any gear at any rev! Love it immensely. I mean when you can break traction at 90mph??!!!

Next to be fitted is my catless down pipes and then that will be it for power mods until next year I think when I'll consider a charge pipe and may be an intercooler.

Must say a big thank you to Josh for offering tech support in getting the jb4 set up. Big respect!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2014, 03:02 AM   #101
AzRiz
Captain
Rep

That sounds like fun! I'm surprised it made that big a difference, that's really good!

Progress Thread | Instagram: @azriz
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2014, 03:10 AM   #102
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

Quote:
So on sunday I fitted dual cone intakes and the my jb4. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Its an amazing transformation!!...a completely different car and such a pleasure to drive. Power in any gear at any rev! Love it immensely. I mean when you can break traction at 90mph??!!!

Next to be fitted is my catless down pipes and then that will be it for power mods until next year I think when I'll consider a charge pipe and may be an intercooler.

Must say a big thank you to Josh for offering tech support in getting the jb4 set up. Big respect!
No worries bro! Glad to help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzRiz View Post
That sounds like fun! I'm surprised it made that big a difference, that's really good!
Mate, our turbo cars respond so well to a simple tune. It isn't just the increase in power, it is the way the power is delivered which also makes a massive change.

One of the best mods!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #103
Rudz
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335D xDrive Shadow Edition

I think u missed the JB4 bit mate lol, he has added that along with the intakes for the power bump
      04-09-2014, 02:15 PM   #104
AzRiz
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
I think u missed the JB4 bit mate lol, he has added that along with the intakes for the power bump
LOL yup I did - no wonder then!
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2014, 02:21 AM   #105
Greg330
Major
Rep
Drives: E91 335i

Quote:

Need to take me out when its all done, convince me to do it myself!!
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2014, 03:32 AM   #106
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330
Quote:

Need to take me out when its all done, convince me to do it myself!!
Yeah sure. Once the dps are on we can sort something out
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2014, 02:23 PM   #107
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Good seeing you on Saturday gaza.
      05-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #108
gaza01
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Well thing have been really slow here but through no fault of mine. I've been waiting on bit for what seems like ages but alas things seem to be moving ahead so fingers crossed!

Sneak peak of my rear diffuser. Centre section painted by yours truely!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2014, 03:40 PM   #109
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Well thing have been really slow here but through no fault of mine. I've been waiting on bit for what seems like ages but alas things seem to be moving ahead so fingers crossed!

Sneak peak of my rear diffuser. Centre section painted by yours truely!
Impressive. Your quite handy with the paint
      05-11-2014, 04:51 PM   #110
BMWChap
Major
Rep
Drives: F32

That is one sexy looking diffuser
Appreciate 0