E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Problem with x-ph.com (Extreme Powerhouse) Order (VRSF Products)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #1
anthoj
Lieutenant
Indonesia
37
Rep
458
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 335i AW
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Earth

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
Problem with x-ph.com (Extreme Powerhouse) Order (VRSF Products)

I'd like to share my poor experience dealing with these two vendors and hope that no one will have to go through this again. I also seek advice on how to resolve this issue.

I'm tagging the forum vendors involved in this transaction: mike@x-ph.com and Tiago@VRSF

I placed an order for two items on December 30th 2018, one N20 VRSF Street FMIC and one N55 VRSF FMIC via Extreme Powerhouse website. The N20 was for a friend and the N55 is for myself. It was my first time ordering from them. Their website looked professional enough, and I saw their "About Us" page and it seems that the owners are car enthusiasts just like the rest of us, which is typically a good sign for me. Plus Mike@x-ph.com seems to have quite a reputation on E90post.

A few days later the N20 FMIC shipped but I got an email from Julian at x-ph saying that the N55 FMIC is on back order from VRSF and will be in stock in late January of 2019. I told Julian that I didn't mind the wait as long as they get shipped by late January as per the ETA. Julian assured me that VRSF, " are usually very precise and deliver on original ETA's given." I have ordered from VRSF before. Twice. And based on what I know they were not so great on ETAs. But it was last year and the year before, and I was willing to give them the benefit of doubt and agreed to wait.

Fast forward to January 28, I sent another email to Julian asking for a status update on my back-ordered FMIC. After saying that he needed to check with VRSF, Julian emailed me on the following day with update: my FMIC should be back in stock in a few days and then shipping out soon after. I was quite happy with the update.

On Feb 5th I received an automated email from x-ph.com saying my order was shipped. This was good I thought, sure, missed the deadline by a week but still within an acceptable time frame.

10 days later on Feb 15th the FMIC had not arrived and upon checking the tracking, only the label had been created on Feb 5th but nothing had been shipped yet. And so I sent another email to Julian asking for clarification. He answered me two days later on the 17th saying that he needed to check with VRSF.

Feb 19th I got another update from Julian. He said that there was an unknown delay from VRSF and that my order would ship at the latest by the end of that week, or early following week. And so I waited.

I checked the tracking again on Feb 27th (a week later) and it still hadn't shipped. I sent yet another email to Julian. Since Julian kept saying the delay came from VRSF, I also sent an email to Tiago at VRSF explaining my situation and asking for clarification. Tiago replied an hour or so later apologizing for the delay and that the FMIC would be in stock early the following week.

On March 5th I checked again and there was still no movement on my tracking number. I then sent another email to Tiago (VRSF). Taigo's answer was that my stuff was arriving at their warehouse the following morning (March 6th) and that it would be the first thing to ship out of the door as soon as they arrive. He also explained that this whole delay was because of a recent move from MA to FL. And so I waited. Again.

On March 8th I sent an email to Tiago asking for an explanation as to why it still hasn't shipped yet. I told him either he ships it that day or I was going to cancel my order with x-ph. There was no reply from Tiago after that.

On Sunday, March 10th I sent an email to Julian at x-ph asking to cancel my order. Got a reply a day later (not from Julian this time, from an unknown person at support@x-ph.com) asking me to wait because it would be shipping on Wednesday. I explained that I had been in touch with Tiago from VRSF and it seemed like the product was never going to ship. I really didn't want to wait but I decided to give it one last chance. After all, it seems like this was out of x-ph's control. I told them I wanted to honor our transaction but if they don't ship by Wednesday, I wanted to switch to a different product. Hours later I got a reply from a not-so-friendly support@x-ph.com guy saying that it doesn't matter where I bought the FMIC from, and that the delay came from the manufacturer. And that I should expect the shipment mid to end of the week. Then I thought, wait a minute, they said hours ago that it was Wednesday, now it's changed again? And why was the support guy so pissy at me. Despite my wait, I was still trying to be nice to them by not punishing them for VRSF's mistakes. But wanting to resolve this sooner than later, I reiterated that Wednesday is the deadline. If they don't ship by then, I wanted to switch to another product.

After taking a few days reading up on other products I decided to go with the Wagner Evo 1 Competition FMIC for my N55 and finally sent an email today (March 15th). Got a reply about two hours ago, and to my surprise they want to check with VRSF again before deciding whether to allow me to switch products. This tells me exactly how much they value me as a customer. After making me wait months, they are still acting in the best interest of their supplier VRSF, and not trying to immediately resolve the situation for me, their customer.

I can't tell you how extremely disappointed I am at both Extreme Powerhouse and VRSF, more at x-ph because my transaction is with them. I'm not telling them how to run their business, but as a business owner myself, I too, run into the occasional supply hiccup. Had the situation been reversed, no way I would ever make my customers wait so long for problems with my supplier, especially with their money in my pocket. I would've offered my customer a product alternative or a refund without making the customers wait so uncomfortably long. But hey, my company has only been around for 36 years, so what do I know?

It's been two and a half months since I placed my order. I think I have been patient enough. At this point I just want to cancel my order altogether and go with a different vendor. I have asked for this in my last email but have not replied received a reply. If they refuse to refund my money promptly, I'll have to call my bank to dispute the transaction, which I really don't want to do.

If someone in this forum can advise me on the best way to proceed, or maybe know these two companies or owners personally, I would be very appreciative. Again, I really hope sharing my experience here can help me get a resolution quickly, and that this kind of issue won't happen to anyone else.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by anthoj; 03-15-2019 at 12:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2019, 09:45 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Hi OP,
I apologize for the bad experience you had with us.

Unfortunately it sounds like this was a mix of things out of our control + some misunderstandings.

You asked for an ETA, we contacted VRSF and once we got an estimate we sent it to you. Unfortunately VRSF were not able to keep their ETA because of a delayed shipment out of their control.

I apologize for the frustration this caused. We did our best to get you an update as soon as possible.


You asked for a refund this morning and we approved your request and told you we will contact VRSF and ask them to stop the shipment. We sent them an email are awaiting their response, lets give them 24-48 hours to reply and once they do we will process your refund

im getting the impression that you are worried we will send you the intercooler and make you keep it. I can assure you this is not going to be the case.
in the unlikely event that we cannot stop the shipment on time, we will send you a return label for the intercooler and take it back for a full refund.
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com


Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 03-17-2019 at 10:44 AM..
Appreciate 1
Kooshi363.00

      12-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #3
Makoa6
Private First Class
Makoa6's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
189
Posts

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E90 MT6spd 4door
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hawaii Kauai

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthoj View Post
I'd like to share my poor experience dealing with these two vendors and hope that no one will have to go through this again. I also seek advice on how to resolve this issue.

I'm tagging the forum vendors involved in this transaction: mike@x-ph.com and Tiago@VRSF

I placed an order for two items on December 30th 2018, one N20 VRSF Street FMIC and one N55 VRSF FMIC via Extreme Powerhouse website. The N20 was for a friend and the N55 is for myself. It was my first time ordering from them. Their website looked professional enough, and I saw their "About Us" page and it seems that the owners are car enthusiasts just like the rest of us, which is typically a good sign for me. Plus Mike@x-ph.com seems to have quite a reputation on E90post.

A few days later the N20 FMIC shipped but I got an email from Julian at x-ph saying that the N55 FMIC is on back order from VRSF and will be in stock in late January of 2019. I told Julian that I didn't mind the wait as long as they get shipped by late January as per the ETA. Julian assured me that VRSF, " are usually very precise and deliver on original ETA's given." I have ordered from VRSF before. Twice. And based on what I know they were not so great on ETAs. But it was last year and the year before, and I was willing to give them the benefit of doubt and agreed to wait.

Fast forward to January 28, I sent another email to Julian asking for a status update on my back-ordered FMIC. After saying that he needed to check with VRSF, Julian emailed me on the following day with update: my FMIC should be back in stock in a few days and then shipping out soon after. I was quite happy with the update.

On Feb 5th I received an automated email from x-ph.com saying my order was shipped. This was good I thought, sure, missed the deadline by a week but still within an acceptable time frame.

10 days later on Feb 15th the FMIC had not arrived and upon checking the tracking, only the label had been created on Feb 5th but nothing had been shipped yet. And so I sent another email to Julian asking for clarification. He answered me two days later on the 17th saying that he needed to check with VRSF.

Feb 19th I got another update from Julian. He said that there was an unknown delay from VRSF and that my order would ship at the latest by the end of that week, or early following week. And so I waited.

I checked the tracking again on Feb 27th (a week later) and it still hadn't shipped. I sent yet another email to Julian. Since Julian kept saying the delay came from VRSF, I also sent an email to Tiago at VRSF explaining my situation and asking for clarification. Tiago replied an hour or so later apologizing for the delay and that the FMIC would be in stock early the following week.

On March 5th I checked again and there was still no movement on my tracking number. I then sent another email to Tiago (VRSF). Taigo's answer was that my stuff was arriving at their warehouse the following morning (March 6th) and that it would be the first thing to ship out of the door as soon as they arrive. He also explained that this whole delay was because of a recent move from MA to FL. And so I waited. Again.

On March 8th I sent an email to Tiago asking for an explanation as to why it still hasn't shipped yet. I told him either he ships it that day or I was going to cancel my order with x-ph. There was no reply from Tiago after that.

On Sunday, March 10th I sent an email to Julian at x-ph asking to cancel my order. Got a reply a day later (not from Julian this time, from an unknown person at support@x-ph.com) asking me to wait because it would be shipping on Wednesday. I explained that I had been in touch with Tiago from VRSF and it seemed like the product was never going to ship. I really didn't want to wait but I decided to give it one last chance. After all, it seems like this was out of x-ph's control. I told them I wanted to honor our transaction but if they don't ship by Wednesday, I wanted to switch to a different product. Hours later I got a reply from a not-so-friendly support@x-ph.com guy saying that it doesn't matter where I bought the FMIC from, and that the delay came from the manufacturer. And that I should expect the shipment mid to end of the week. Then I thought, wait a minute, they said hours ago that it was Wednesday, now it's changed again? And why was the support guy so pissy at me. Despite my wait, I was still trying to be nice to them by not punishing them for VRSF's mistakes. But wanting to resolve this sooner than later, I reiterated that Wednesday is the deadline. If they don't ship by then, I wanted to switch to another product.

After taking a few days reading up on other products I decided to go with the Wagner Evo 1 Competition FMIC for my N55 and finally sent an email today (March 15th). Got a reply about two hours ago, and to my surprise they want to check with VRSF again before deciding whether to allow me to switch products. This tells me exactly how much they value me as a customer. After making me wait months, they are still acting in the best interest of their supplier VRSF, and not trying to immediately resolve the situation for me, their customer.

I can't tell you how extremely disappointed I am at both Extreme Powerhouse and VRSF, more at x-ph because my transaction is with them. I'm not telling them how to run their business, but as a business owner myself, I too, run into the occasional supply hiccup. Had the situation been reversed, no way I would ever make my customers wait so long for problems with my supplier, especially with their money in my pocket. I would've offered my customer a product alternative or a refund without making the customers wait so uncomfortably long. But hey, my company has only been around for 36 years, so what do I know?

It's been two and a half months since I placed my order. I think I have been patient enough. At this point I just want to cancel my order altogether and go with a different vendor. I have asked for this in my last email but have not replied received a reply. If they refuse to refund my money promptly, I'll have to call my bank to dispute the transaction, which I really don't want to do.

If someone in this forum can advise me on the best way to proceed, or maybe know these two companies or owners personally, I would be very appreciative. Again, I really hope sharing my experience here can help me get a resolution quickly, and that this kind of issue won't happen to anyone else.

Thanks so much!
I am having the same issues as you. I was told that all parts were in stock. only to find out that after making my payment, the catless downpipes are not in stock. I was promise a week later ship date. only to get a email saying it is delayed and will ship the following week. Still no shipment. bad business.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2019, 12:19 PM   #4
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoa6 View Post
I am having the same issues as you. I was told that all parts were in stock. only to find out that after making my payment, the catless downpipes are not in stock. I was promise a week later ship date. only to get a email saying it is delayed and will ship the following week. Still no shipment. bad business.
You placed your order during Black Friday the busiest week of the year. Inventory systems are not as accurate as we would like it to be.

We were told by the manufacturer that item was going to be available on a certain date. When you asked us, it showed that item is available.

Once order was placed, the manufacturer informed us they are having a slight 1 week delay.

Once it ships out, we will let you know.
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2019, 04:33 PM   #5
anthoj
Lieutenant
Indonesia
37
Rep
458
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 335i AW
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Earth

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
I'd still avoid this vendor, and VRSF as a brand in general. Decent products, terrible customer service.

As an update to my situation, I never actually got the intercooler I ordered. My conclusion is that it was mostly VRSF's fault, but X-PH certainly has a part to play in all this.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2020, 03:56 PM   #6
carscatscoffee15
Second Lieutenant
carscatscoffee15's Avatar
United_States
193
Rep
295
Posts

Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: New York City, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
You placed your order during Black Friday the busiest week of the year. Inventory systems are not as accurate as we would like it to be.

We were told by the manufacturer that item was going to be available on a certain date. When you asked us, it showed that item is available.

Once order was placed, the manufacturer informed us they are having a slight 1 week delay.

Once it ships out, we will let you know.
Yep, my order got cancelled for not being available and I haven't gotten any word on how my refund will be processed.

After calling Mike multiple times and emailing to no avail I don't even know where to turn at this point anymore. I was hoping I would have a pleasant experience overall but it's like manhunt trying to find anyone to speak to at this company
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2020, 04:39 PM   #7
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Yep, my order got cancelled for not being available and I haven't gotten any word on how my refund will be processed.

After calling Mike multiple times and emailing to no avail I don't even know where to turn at this point anymore. I was hoping I would have a pleasant experience overall but it's like manhunt trying to find anyone to speak to at this company
Hi,
I'm sorry, you had a bad experience with us, we are running at minimum capacity during this Covid19 outbreak. It's causing a lot of delays, hope you can understand that.

Please email me to mike@x-ph.com, give me a couple of days and I will take care of it.

I have over a thousand emails in my inbox as we speak and I'm trying to go through them as quickly as possible.

I just spoke to carscatscoffee15 over the phone, the money was refunded days ago. He is waiting on his bank to post the refund, not us.
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com


Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 04-15-2020 at 05:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2020, 06:49 PM   #8
carscatscoffee15
Second Lieutenant
carscatscoffee15's Avatar
United_States
193
Rep
295
Posts

Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: New York City, NY

iTrader: (0)

Mike did get in touch with me shortly after and explained thoroughly that the refund is processing and that the money was released from his end so it has to do with my bank issuer (refunds to my bank card, Capital One, have not taken long in the past and don't anticipate this taking longer that the end of the week). I do appreciate that, no harm no foul.

Will update as necessary.
Appreciate 1
      04-15-2020, 07:19 PM   #9
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Mike did get in touch with me shortly after and explained thoroughly that the refund is processing and that the money was released from his end so it has to do with my bank issuer (refunds to my bank card, Capital One, have not taken long in the past and don't anticipate this taking longer that the end of the week). I do appreciate that, no harm no foul.

Will update as necessary.
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 05:10 AM   #10
4train_n55
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: Bmw m235i
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthoj View Post
I'd like to share my poor experience dealing with these two vendors and hope that no one will have to go through this again. I also seek advice on how to resolve this issue.

I'm tagging the forum vendors involved in this transaction: mike@x-ph.com and Tiago@VRSF

I placed an order for two items on December 30th 2018, one N20 VRSF Street FMIC and one N55 VRSF FMIC via Extreme Powerhouse website. The N20 was for a friend and the N55 is for myself. It was my first time ordering from them. Their website looked professional enough, and I saw their "About Us" page and it seems that the owners are car enthusiasts just like the rest of us, which is typically a good sign for me. Plus Mike@x-ph.com seems to have quite a reputation on E90post.

A few days later the N20 FMIC shipped but I got an email from Julian at x-ph saying that the N55 FMIC is on back order from VRSF and will be in stock in late January of 2019. I told Julian that I didn't mind the wait as long as they get shipped by late January as per the ETA. Julian assured me that VRSF, " are usually very precise and deliver on original ETA's given." I have ordered from VRSF before. Twice. And based on what I know they were not so great on ETAs. But it was last year and the year before, and I was willing to give them the benefit of doubt and agreed to wait.

Fast forward to January 28, I sent another email to Julian asking for a status update on my back-ordered FMIC. After saying that he needed to check with VRSF, Julian emailed me on the following day with update: my FMIC should be back in stock in a few days and then shipping out soon after. I was quite happy with the update.

On Feb 5th I received an automated email from x-ph.com saying my order was shipped. This was good I thought, sure, missed the deadline by a week but still within an acceptable time frame.

10 days later on Feb 15th the FMIC had not arrived and upon checking the tracking, only the label had been created on Feb 5th but nothing had been shipped yet. And so I sent another email to Julian asking for clarification. He answered me two days later on the 17th saying that he needed to check with VRSF.

Feb 19th I got another update from Julian. He said that there was an unknown delay from VRSF and that my order would ship at the latest by the end of that week, or early following week. And so I waited.

I checked the tracking again on Feb 27th (a week later) and it still hadn't shipped. I sent yet another email to Julian. Since Julian kept saying the delay came from VRSF, I also sent an email to Tiago at VRSF explaining my situation and asking for clarification. Tiago replied an hour or so later apologizing for the delay and that the FMIC would be in stock early the following week.

On March 5th I checked again and there was still no movement on my tracking number. I then sent another email to Tiago (VRSF). Taigo's answer was that my stuff was arriving at their warehouse the following morning (March 6th) and that it would be the first thing to ship out of the door as soon as they arrive. He also explained that this whole delay was because of a recent move from MA to FL. And so I waited. Again.

On March 8th I sent an email to Tiago asking for an explanation as to why it still hasn't shipped yet. I told him either he ships it that day or I was going to cancel my order with x-ph. There was no reply from Tiago after that.

On Sunday, March 10th I sent an email to Julian at x-ph asking to cancel my order. Got a reply a day later (not from Julian this time, from an unknown person at support@x-ph.com) asking me to wait because it would be shipping on Wednesday. I explained that I had been in touch with Tiago from VRSF and it seemed like the product was never going to ship. I really didn't want to wait but I decided to give it one last chance. After all, it seems like this was out of x-ph's control. I told them I wanted to honor our transaction but if they don't ship by Wednesday, I wanted to switch to a different product. Hours later I got a reply from a not-so-friendly support@x-ph.com guy saying that it doesn't matter where I bought the FMIC from, and that the delay came from the manufacturer. And that I should expect the shipment mid to end of the week. Then I thought, wait a minute, they said hours ago that it was Wednesday, now it's changed again? And why was the support guy so pissy at me. Despite my wait, I was still trying to be nice to them by not punishing them for VRSF's mistakes. But wanting to resolve this sooner than later, I reiterated that Wednesday is the deadline. If they don't ship by then, I wanted to switch to another product.

After taking a few days reading up on other products I decided to go with the Wagner Evo 1 Competition FMIC for my N55 and finally sent an email today (March 15th). Got a reply about two hours ago, and to my surprise they want to check with VRSF again before deciding whether to allow me to switch products. This tells me exactly how much they value me as a customer. After making me wait months, they are still acting in the best interest of their supplier VRSF, and not trying to immediately resolve the situation for me, their customer.

I can't tell you how extremely disappointed I am at both Extreme Powerhouse and VRSF, more at x-ph because my transaction is with them. I'm not telling them how to run their business, but as a business owner myself, I too, run into the occasional supply hiccup. Had the situation been reversed, no way I would ever make my customers wait so long for problems with my supplier, especially with their money in my pocket. I would've offered my customer a product alternative or a refund without making the customers wait so uncomfortably long. But hey, my company has only been around for 36 years, so what do I know?

It's been two and a half months since I placed my order. I think I have been patient enough. At this point I just want to cancel my order altogether and go with a different vendor. I have asked for this in my last email but have not replied received a reply. If they refuse to refund my money promptly, I'll have to call my bank to dispute the transaction, which I really don't want to do.

If someone in this forum can advise me on the best way to proceed, or maybe know these two companies or owners personally, I would be very appreciative. Again, I really hope sharing my experience here can help me get a resolution quickly, and that this kind of issue won't happen to anyone else.

Thanks so much!
Currently going through this rn, ordered the vrsf downpipe about a month ago and since then I received 2 different ETA times. Itís been past the 2nd eta and Iíve asked for an updated eta, still have not gotten an email back in 5 days. I wish the site said that they have and donít have in stock. Why does this downpipe take so long to deliver ?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2020, 09:20 AM   #11
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4train_n55 View Post
Currently going through this rn, ordered the vrsf downpipe about a month ago and since then I received 2 different ETA times. Itís been past the 2nd eta and Iíve asked for an updated eta, still have not gotten an email back in 5 days. I wish the site said that they have and donít have in stock. Why does this downpipe take so long to deliver ?
Hi,
My apologies for the delay, this problem is not something we or any other vendor have control over.

We are sending you the ETA as we get them from the manufacturer, unfortunately it keeps getting changed due to the current pandemic.

Once the manufacturer has the item in stock, they will send it directly to you.
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #12
4train_n55
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: Bmw m235i
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Hi,
My apologies for the delay, this problem is not something we or any other vendor have control over.

We are sending you the ETA as we get them from the manufacturer, unfortunately it keeps getting changed due to the current pandemic.

Once the manufacturer has the item in stock, they will send it directly to you.
Although I have emailed you guys 3 times and have yet to get a response.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2020, 11:14 AM   #13
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4train_n55 View Post
Although I have emailed you guys 3 times and have yet to get a response.
Whats your email address?
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
      07-03-2020, 11:15 AM   #14
4train_n55
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: Bmw m235i
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4train_n55 View Post
Although I have emailed you guys 3 times and have yet to get a response.
Whats your email address?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4train_n55 View Post
Although I have emailed you guys 3 times and have yet to get a response.
Whats your email address?
Rodriguezchris789@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2020, 11:23 AM   #15
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4train_n55 View Post
Rodriguezchris789@gmail.com
05/24 you received a response 6 hours after your email
Name:  0524.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  101.3 KB

06/14 you received a response same day (Sunday BTW). The shipping team got you the ETA 3 days later and emailed you
Name:  0614.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  66.1 KB

07/01 you received a response the second day
Name:  0701.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  64.1 KB
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 03:06 PM   #16
Yurslo
'99 911, '09 335i, '11 328i, '12 335i MSport
United_States
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: E92 335XI, E90 335I, E90 328I
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Seems this is a common occurrence. Item (intercooler) listed as in stock when I ordered (June 27). Few days later got a response email that it wouldn't be available until 2 July. Then a week or so later, it was an email saying 14 July. Then after that passed it was 21 July. Today, it's been pushed to 10 August. No bueno.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2020, 10:41 AM   #17
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurslo View Post
Seems this is a common occurrence. Item (intercooler) listed as in stock when I ordered (June 27). Few days later got a response email that it wouldn't be available until 2 July. Then a week or so later, it was an email saying 14 July. Then after that passed it was 21 July. Today, it's been pushed to 10 August. No bueno.
Hi,
Delays during these times are not shocking, unfortunately.
We do business with over 150 brands, and I can easily say 75% of them are having inventory issues.

I explained the VRSF ETA issue numerous times; I will explain it again.

The ETA we get is from the manufacturer; we do not have any control over the time or any changes. We sent you the ETA as we were getting them.
We have a team that follows up on orders to make sure our customers are aware of the ETA change instead of leaving them in the dark, as most other vendors do.

To check the VRSF ETA, all you have to do is go on their website and look up the part if it says in green "in stock," then its in stock.

We do our best to keep the website 100% accurate but since 99.99% of manufacturer do not use API systems for the inventory the changes are not made automatically. Someone from our team has to check over 7 000 products and change the ETA when needed
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
      08-01-2020, 11:08 AM   #18
Yurslo
'99 911, '09 335i, '11 328i, '12 335i MSport
United_States
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: E92 335XI, E90 335I, E90 328I
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

I have continually checked the VRSF website and there was a point in early July (after 2 July) where it was listed as in stock for a couple of days before it reverted to the later date of 14 July. So, twice, upon initial purchase and subsequently a week later VRSF listed the item in stock, only to later change it to backordered. Understand you have no control over inventory, but it's pretty poor practice to take orders under the assumption that the product is in stock. That said, I'll continue to wait.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2020, 06:44 AM   #19
e30_gang
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 1988 E30 325IS, 2011 E92 335IS
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Yurslo mike@x-ph.com Tiago@VRSF

going through exactly what your going through right now. Ordered july 4th and every week they told me theres been a delay and the delay just kept on going week after week. I ordered downpipes and intercooler, eta's were changed like 5 times. been over a month now and now they telling me the intercooler eta is another whole month. Went from 7/22 to 8/28 after already waiting that whole dreadful month. Smh , i ordered from xph on other products and they came relatively fast but vrsf is just the worst company to deal with. I ordered from vrsf long time ago about a year ago when i needed a new chargepipe and blow off valve so i ordered them and got overnight shipping and all they did was put a label on and never shipped it , so after a week i cancelled it. So now to this point where I decided to give them another chance and now it happens again. X-PH you might as well drop them as a vendor because they might be hurting your business. I want to continue shopping with you but after this experience I just might not. I had to make an account to voice my opinion because vrsf doesnt reply to anyone nor they check instagram and emails. So now I am still currently waiting, i just dont want to get my hopes up of waiting again to be told that i have to wait even longer.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2020, 12:19 AM   #20
smashhappy
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 328i
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: cali

iTrader: (0)

What an absolute nightmare of an experience dealing with Mike from x-ph.com

I first inquired purchasing through the website in August and called and spike with Mike. After having him answer my questions, I decided to go with several purchases over the phone with him. Not only he was very quick to return my call regarding making a purchase but also informed me verbally that the return process would consist of simply paying the return shipping. Nothing else was mentioned.

I was also never informed that the item that they said was in stock would not ship until a week after. I mentioned to Mike that I would cancel the not shipped products, if it hasn't shipped from the manufacturer yet.

Mike said he offer me a refund me of $100 for the stress/time wasted. I accepted and decided to go on with the purchase.

Things go downhill from here.

I decided to return the downpipe, which was the one that took several weeks to ship. After emailing their support to return the item back, I was informed that I would have to pay a 5% credit card fee. This was never verbally mentioned by him when I asked what the refund process is and note the downpipe cost $490.50

I shipped the item last Wed (9/2) to be delivered by 9/4 and have not heard anything from the company on refunding the price of the downpipe.

Today I receive an email from Mike that the credit card refund is only $362.

Now, I am currently in a dispute with a bank to get the price I paid for the downpipe back.

Please do your research about this company before making a purchase from them. As for Mike, what you did was absolutely horrendous and I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2020, 10:30 AM   #21
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12421
Rep
134,689
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashhappy View Post
What an absolute nightmare of an experience dealing with Mike from x-ph.com

I first inquired purchasing through the website in August and called and spike with Mike. After having him answer my questions, I decided to go with several purchases over the phone with him. Not only he was very quick to return my call regarding making a purchase but also informed me verbally that the return process would consist of simply paying the return shipping. Nothing else was mentioned.

I was also never informed that the item that they said was in stock would not ship until a week after. I mentioned to Mike that I would cancel the not shipped products, if it hasn't shipped from the manufacturer yet.

Mike said he offer me a refund me of $100 for the stress/time wasted. I accepted and decided to go on with the purchase.

Things go downhill from here.

I decided to return the downpipe, which was the one that took several weeks to ship. After emailing their support to return the item back, I was informed that I would have to pay a 5% credit card fee. This was never verbally mentioned by him when I asked what the refund process is and note the downpipe cost $490.50

I shipped the item last Wed (9/2) to be delivered by 9/4 and have not heard anything from the company on refunding the price of the downpipe.

Today I receive an email from Mike that the credit card refund is only $362.

Now, I am currently in a dispute with a bank to get the price I paid for the downpipe back.

Please do your research about this company before making a purchase from them. As for Mike, what you did was absolutely horrendous and I hope you are ashamed of yourself.
Thank you for taking the time to create an account just to smear me. I do not have your order number so I cannot get into specifics

The 5% fee is in our terms and conditions that you signed. the Credit card merchant takes this fee as soon as you place your order (that's their charge for the credit and fraud verification). They do not refund it even in case of a cancellation

If you return an item (and it's not defective you cover all the shipping costs including the original shipping cost.

If an item is defective we cover the merchant and shipping fee, if you change your mind and decide to return the product, you are responsible to cover all the fees.

You also lose the discount you got on the item. So if you paid $100 for an item and then you got a discount of $90, your refund is based on the $90 you paid not $100 because that's what you paid.

So i gave you a $100 for the wait, you took it then decided to return the item. You were expecting to keep the $100? So now im paying you $100 out of pocket for an item that was returned
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com


Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 09-10-2020 at 11:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2020, 04:18 PM   #22
smashhappy
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 328i
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: cali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Thank you for taking the time to create an account just to smear me. I do not have your order number so I cannot get into specifics

The 5% fee is in our terms and conditions that you signed. the Credit card merchant takes this fee as soon as you place your order (that's their charge for the credit and fraud verification). They do not refund it even in case of a cancellation

If you return an item (and it's not defective you cover all the shipping costs including the original shipping cost.

If an item is defective we cover the merchant and shipping fee, if you change your mind and decide to return the product, you are responsible to cover all the fees.

You also lose the discount you got on the item. So if you paid $100 for an item and then you got a discount of $90, your refund is based on the $90 you paid not $100 because that's what you paid.

So i gave you a $100 for the wait, you took it then decided to return the item. You were expecting to keep the $100? So now im paying you $100 out of pocket for an item that was returned
===============================================

Mike,

I wish you were this quick to reply to my inquiry as you are with your return/automated call and email system.

I created an account to let people know the experience I had with you and your company from a customer's view. Not to smear you.

It's okay if you don't remember when I asked you over the phone what the return policy is, which you had said was to only ship the item back (nothing else). This was never communicated to me.

You did not mention If an item is defective we cover the merchant and shipping fee, if you change your mind and decide to return the product, that I would be responsible.

You had also said that the downpipe that I had purchased for $490.50 was in stock. That's fine, people make mistakes but I was never notified that the item hasn't shipped until I had called to check the status of the order to only be turned down by the automated service pickup. After spending $1,000 on the intercooler and charge pipe, you said you would have refunded me $100 for the trouble.

There was a severe lack of communication and I am not blaming anyone except for myself for purchasing from you.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST