E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Umnitza Terrible Company

03-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #1
pysical
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi

Umnitza Terrible Company

I would not purchase from them. Terrible customer service and they could care less about sending you the correct parts.

I bought a front and rear LCI M-Tech bumper and I wanted to have them painted. It was $1,505.00 for this. After being told they had everything in stock and the bumpers would go straight to the painter and I would have them at my doorstep in less than 1.5 weeks I pulled the trigger and paid. Then I was told they didn't have the front in stock.

Great news, they could get one in 2 days. So I wait for 2 days and then email them back about the status. Turns out they did have one in stock. So I was told they were going to go to the painter. Few days later I ask on the status and I am told that my bumpers are going to be painted after 8 other bumpers get painted, ALTHOUGH I had placed my order before theirs. So I tell them nevermind I want them shipped to me unpainted.

Few days later I am told that the painter already started on the rear (all he did was smooth it out) and that he ran over the front bumper. So I tell them send me the rear and refund everything else. The owner Matt gets worried that he is about to lose out on money and trys to tell me that he can source another bumper faster than I can. I still say no just refund me and send the rear.

Tim (co owner?) calls me later that day and tells me he has a front bumper but it does not have the PDC or headlight washer cutouts. At this point I am sick of the crap and commit to it. Bumpers get sent out the next day and I just picked them up last week.

Front Bumper:
It would have been nice to have the holes already cut out but Ill have my painter do this. And I did not receive the fog light harness.

Rear Bumper:
Does not include the rear tow hook cover which means I can not get it painted right now. And they send a 328 diffuser.

I contact them and they tell me they just shipped a new diffuser and tow hook cover... But no fog harness.

1 week later (today), I am still waiting on this package. The USPS tracking shows the label has been created but hasn't been picked up. I contacted them and they say USPS usually don't update until the item arrives at your door (BS). So today I sent a email asking about it and then I am told they didn't have the items in stock that another supplier was sending it out.

Here it is, 5 hours later and still no reply from the supplier or Umnitza. Yes I would call but they never answer.

It has been 23 days since I made the order and I don't have everything I paid for.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 02:49 PM   #2
tcphoto
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT Coupe

I had a terrible experience with them also, the owner and I got into this lengthy email exchange and he had an excuse for everything. Bottomline, which way is the money flowing? I haven't made another order from them and never will.
Appreciate 1
      12-13-2017, 10:13 PM   #3
lightspeedbriefs
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

God, I had issues with them years ago. Wouldn't take my calls or respond to emails. I wound up doing a charge-back and thank god the credit card company sided with me... I guess they didn't respond to their calls, either
Appreciate 1
      12-14-2017, 08:56 PM   #4
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 / F30

Did you pay it through paypal? If yes, just report it to paypal and ask for refund for whatever loss.
Enough complaint Paypal will shut down their account.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #5
pysical
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci2 View Post
God, I had issues with them years ago. Wouldn't take my calls or respond to emails. I wound up doing a charge-back and thank god the credit card company sided with me... I guess they didn't respond to their calls, either
The funny thing is, after I posted a bad review on Yelp, they wanted to talk and get it fixed.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #6
Wolf 335
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

They were a bad company 10 years ago, and they are still managing to retain that same reputation of a bad company.

Stay away.
Appreciate 1