Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheel Noob Question

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #23
isteeze
Banned
Rep
Drives: SGM 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sinister_ View Post
I also like this look maybe not the burnt tip but the canister with tip extended out, with larger tips and larger canister.
Ye that looks hard, Magna Flow has really nice ones.

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #24
_Sinister_
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Very Slow

First I am gonna setup my suspension along with spacwrs for the wheels 20mm in the rear 15 mm in front with a fatter tire 30 series in the back :-)
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #25
N54POWR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Garage List
2011 335is  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by isteeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sinister_ View Post
Your better off just getting wheels meant for Your car. You will have to spend more money on getting adapters for wheels meant for a Lex If they exist. Ebay has some nice ass wheels just gotta do a few searches but worth it.
If you think about it, i just have the rims laying around, why not make a effort to get them put on, and all over ebay the adapters arnt that expensive
Wheels are important bro, its where the power meets the road. Don't mess around with that stuff because 1 failure and you could die. Sell your nice wheels. If they're as nice as you say you will get good money. Save up more if necessary to get the best wheels you possible can.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #26
_Sinister_
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Very Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefHaze View Post
Wheels are important bro, its where the power meets the road. Don't mess around with that stuff because 1 failure and you could die. Sell your nice wheels. If they're as nice as you say you will get good money. Save up more if necessary to get the best wheels you possible can.
I feel the same way bro
Appreciate 0