E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > *Official Ohio Chat Thread*



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-15-2014, 09:47 PM   #2289
Duck360198
Major
86
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (8)

Guess I'm going to give the Cincy cars and coffee another shot tomorrow. See any of you guys out there?
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 11:22 AM   #2290
'___'
Banned
-53
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 335
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
Guess I'm going to give the Cincy cars and coffee another shot tomorrow. See any of you guys out there?
I had the single turbo 335 out, but didn't get there till 1030-1100.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 04:20 PM   #2291
David1
Brigadier General
David1's Avatar
United_States
478
Rep
3,642
Posts

Drives: 09 E92 09 X5
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus, OH

iTrader: (0)

I did the route 555 drive yesterday to Marietta. Awesome day for a "very spirited" drive.
__________________
2017 M2 Alpine White|Black with Blue Stitching Dakota Leather|Executive Pkg|DCT
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #2292
Duck360198
Major
86
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2010 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by '___' View Post
I had the single turbo 335 out, but didn't get there till 1030-1100.
Must have just missed you. I left at about that time.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 08:55 PM   #2293
schach23
BMW enthusiast
45
Rep
372
Posts

Drives: 2016 435 ZHP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (4)

Hey guys,

Trying to get rid of my stock front and rear bumpers (2011 e90 non-msport) after changing to mtech. Just posted in the Great Lakes general area, but live in NE Ohio so thought I'd post here.

See the link here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1025035

Scott
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #2294
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
thompsac25's Avatar
United_States
217
Rep
1,326
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (24)

Anyone local selling a BMW performance exhaust for e90?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 11:54 PM   #2295
Kuch335
2007 335i E92
Kuch335's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
564
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 TiAg
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: OH

iTrader: (4)

Anyone doing anything around cincy this weekend? C&C or some other gatherings? Summer just about over, haven't done much yet, lol.. Will probably take a ride Sat morning up to Middletown for some 110 and E85, then head down to C&C on Map 7
__________________
2007 335i E92 AT - JB4 G5 ISO + BMS E85 Flash + Rev3 Connect-Kit, xHP Stage 3 Flash, MR5 Intake, VRSF DPs, VRSF 7in FMIC, ER CP, Fuel-It Stage 1, RB PCV, UUC Corsa Exhaust, Sachs SRE Coilovers, M3 Control Arms, H&R Sway, BA Diff Lock, MDF Scoops, Tint, LED Int, LUX V3, CF Hood, Mini Battery
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2014, 08:26 PM   #2296
'___'
Banned
-53
Rep
204
Posts

Drives: 335
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuch335 View Post
Anyone doing anything around cincy this weekend? C&C or some other gatherings? Summer just about over, haven't done much yet, lol.. Will probably take a ride Sat morning up to Middletown for some 110 and E85, then head down to C&C on Map 7
I'm in maineville too. Pm me if you wanna caravan down to cars and coffee tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2014, 12:14 AM   #2297
e90n1nja
Ninja stuff
United_States
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: '07 E90 335xi
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

New to Ohio and New BMW Owner

Hey guys! My title pretty much says it all. I just moved to the Cleveland area and was wondering if there are any meets or clubs around here. Instead of pouring over 100 pages of threads I thought I would be lazy and just ask! Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #2298
schach23
BMW enthusiast
45
Rep
372
Posts

Drives: 2016 435 ZHP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (4)

Anyone in the Akron area get their windshield replaced not by the dealer? Huge crack over the weekend. Had my wife's van done by safelite, did a reasonable job. Just wondering.

Scott
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 12:24 PM   #2299
David1
Brigadier General
David1's Avatar
United_States
478
Rep
3,642
Posts

Drives: 09 E92 09 X5
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus, OH

iTrader: (0)

Most dealers don't do it. The glass companies come to the dealer.
__________________
2017 M2 Alpine White|Black with Blue Stitching Dakota Leather|Executive Pkg|DCT
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #2300
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
thompsac25's Avatar
United_States
217
Rep
1,326
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (24)

Just purchased a BMW Performance Exhaust.
My Active Autowerke will be going up for sale in a few weeks. If any of you locals are interested, send me a PM.

Thanks!
__________________
INSTAGRAM: thompsac_m3
CURRENT 2013 AW e92 M3 6MT ZCP Akrapovic, Eisenmann Race, BayOptiks, BMW Performance, BPM Sport, RW Carbon, iND, WORK CR2P
SOLD 2011 e92 AW M3 DCT ZCP DINAN, Forgestar, CF, F8X Kidneys, BayOptiks, iND
SOLD 2008 MB e90 335i 6MT Bagged RB Turbo FBO- 475whp/505wtq
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #2301
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,753
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompsac25 View Post
Just purchased a BMW Performance Exhaust.
My Active Autowerke will be going up for sale in a few weeks. If any of you locals are interested, send me a PM.

Thanks!
How do you like the difference?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 01:24 PM   #2302
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
thompsac25's Avatar
United_States
217
Rep
1,326
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
How do you like the difference?
Havent gotten it yet. Literally just purchased the PE yesterday.
__________________
INSTAGRAM: thompsac_m3
CURRENT 2013 AW e92 M3 6MT ZCP Akrapovic, Eisenmann Race, BayOptiks, BMW Performance, BPM Sport, RW Carbon, iND, WORK CR2P
SOLD 2011 e92 AW M3 DCT ZCP DINAN, Forgestar, CF, F8X Kidneys, BayOptiks, iND
SOLD 2008 MB e90 335i 6MT Bagged RB Turbo FBO- 475whp/505wtq
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #2303
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,753
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Let me know what you think. I have the AA and like it. It is not as raspy as my stock IS exhaust was, but it is deeper and more defined. And it shoots fireballs hahaha

How much boost are you running with the RB setup? I've been looking into doing that or going to a single turbo here soon on my IS. I'm making 410 rwhp and 470 rwtq on stock turbos with a 30% e85 mix, so I'm not sure if I want to spend all that money for not much of a difference.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #2304
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
thompsac25's Avatar
United_States
217
Rep
1,326
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
Let me know what you think. I have the AA and like it. It is not as raspy as my stock IS exhaust was, but it is deeper and more defined. And it shoots fireballs hahaha

How much boost are you running with the RB setup? I've been looking into doing that or going to a single turbo here soon on my IS. I'm making 410 rwhp and 470 rwtq on stock turbos with a 30% e85 mix, so I'm not sure if I want to spend all that money for not much of a difference.
I only read good things about BMW PE. Fingers crossed! I actually really like my Active Autowerke, it sounds awesome, but it's a little too loud in cabin for me with the mods that I have. I even put Vibrant resonators in. On the outside it sounds awesome, definitely a head turner.

Running around 19 lbs of boost on straight pump gas. According to TiC (TurnIn Concepts), I'm their fastest RB car on pump gas. Custom Cobb map. If I did e85 or meth, I would easily be over 500whp on their Dyno Dynamics dyno, which reads about 15% lower than a Dynojet. My car absolutely hauls ass on the highway. Around town I'd say it's got a tad more power and torque than when I was running Cobb Stage 2+.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 04:12 PM   #2305
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,753
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Who did your custom Cobb map? I'm going to have PTF make me a custom map and get re-dyno'd. I need to go back again though before the PTF and see if there was a difference between my IS exhaust and the AA exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #2306
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
thompsac25's Avatar
United_States
217
Rep
1,326
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
Who did your custom Cobb map? I'm going to have PTF make me a custom map and get re-dyno'd. I need to go back again though before the PTF and see if there was a difference between my IS exhaust and the AA exhaust.
Dom at TurnIn Concepts did the tune. Highly recommended.
I have to check with him once I switch exhaust setups, but I dont think I'll have to retune.
__________________
INSTAGRAM: thompsac_m3
CURRENT 2013 AW e92 M3 6MT ZCP Akrapovic, Eisenmann Race, BayOptiks, BMW Performance, BPM Sport, RW Carbon, iND, WORK CR2P
SOLD 2011 e92 AW M3 DCT ZCP DINAN, Forgestar, CF, F8X Kidneys, BayOptiks, iND
SOLD 2008 MB e90 335i 6MT Bagged RB Turbo FBO- 475whp/505wtq
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #2307
David1
Brigadier General
David1's Avatar
United_States
478
Rep
3,642
Posts

Drives: 09 E92 09 X5
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus, OH

iTrader: (0)

Did a little grill work when I got home today.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2017 M2 Alpine White|Black with Blue Stitching Dakota Leather|Executive Pkg|DCT
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #2308
Patel511
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
271
Posts

Drives: F30 335i Xdrive
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
My e93 335i has been posted to the FS section. To all Ohio peeps looking for one clean car this is the one.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #2309
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,753
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompsac25 View Post
Dom at TurnIn Concepts did the tune. Highly recommended.
I have to check with him once I switch exhaust setups, but I dont think I'll have to retune.
Nice I did not know they could do that... You will not have to retune for the exhaust setup. I just wanted to see if my car makes any difference in power with the AA exhaust compared to the stock IS exhaust... I can definitely feel the turbo spool up quicker, so that is a plus, just curious on power. I'm one of the few people that test different setups out to see what works best. Using a BMS dci currently and something else I want to test out is the AFE sealed box intake. So I'm doing quite a few dyno's: Full bolt ons with 30% e85 (BMS dci, stock IS exhaust, Cobb race/e85 map) -> Everything equal except switching the exhaust to the AA exhuast -> Everything equal with the AA exhaust but then switching to the AFE sealed box -> Full bolt ons, AA exhaust, AFE sealed intake, PTF 50% e85 tune. This way, I can get an idea how much each item changes my car. I'll be studying the AFR, IAT's, and the power curves also, not just hp/tq numbers. I don't want to keep parts on my car that are killing potential power, or just not gaining as much. We shall see what the testing tells me
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #2310
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
thompsac25's Avatar
United_States
217
Rep
1,326
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
Nice I did not know they could do that... You will not have to retune for the exhaust setup. I just wanted to see if my car makes any difference in power with the AA exhaust compared to the stock IS exhaust... I can definitely feel the turbo spool up quicker, so that is a plus, just curious on power. I'm one of the few people that test different setups out to see what works best. Using a BMS dci currently and something else I want to test out is the AFE sealed box intake. So I'm doing quite a few dyno's: Full bolt ons with 30% e85 (BMS dci, stock IS exhaust, Cobb race/e85 map) -> Everything equal except switching the exhaust to the AA exhuast -> Everything equal with the AA exhaust but then switching to the AFE sealed box -> Full bolt ons, AA exhaust, AFE sealed intake, PTF 50% e85 tune. This way, I can get an idea how much each item changes my car. I'll be studying the AFR, IAT's, and the power curves also, not just hp/tq numbers. I don't want to keep parts on my car that are killing potential power, or just not gaining as much. We shall see what the testing tells me
Nice. I'm curious to see what numbers you put down. Going to be expensive with all of those dyno pulls! What fuel pump are you running? I was told that I would need to upgrade my fuel pump if I want to run e85.
__________________
INSTAGRAM: thompsac_m3
CURRENT 2013 AW e92 M3 6MT ZCP Akrapovic, Eisenmann Race, BayOptiks, BMW Performance, BPM Sport, RW Carbon, iND, WORK CR2P
SOLD 2011 e92 AW M3 DCT ZCP DINAN, Forgestar, CF, F8X Kidneys, BayOptiks, iND
SOLD 2008 MB e90 335i 6MT Bagged RB Turbo FBO- 475whp/505wtq
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST