E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 09 335xi - 6MT - Heavily Modified - Upgraded Turbos

07-30-2022, 12:39 AM   #1
kayshd
Registered
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

09 335xi - 6MT - Heavily Modified - Upgraded Turbos

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Decided to make an account and post it here as I was getting sick of the uninitiated wasting my time on Facebook marketplace.

I am selling my 09 335xi. Car is a 6MT tasman green metallic coupe, and is likely a 1 of 1 for that spec. 11/09 prod date and optioned with heated seats and steering wheel etc. Heavily modified and extensively maintained (list below)

•35k on motor with all gaskets redone before drop in (150k on chassis)
•pure600 turbos
•index 12s, NGK95770, Delphi coils, HPFP <2k miles
•triple LPFP setup with a Hobbs switch
•21 row oil cooler to OEM location with VTTO block off delete
•X-Clutch twin disk <2500 miles
•Bilstein struts & Eibach Springs
•Port injection w/ injectors and available nitrous ports on a custom misfire race intake manifold
•AIC 6 harness
•Snow Performance WMI
•All standard full bolt ons (catless downpipes, 5” stepped intercooler, tial bov, dci, etc)
•upgraded fuel pressure regulator
•braided oil lines and oil catch can
•upgraded sway bars w/bushings and new end links
•EONON 7” android head unit running MHD and Xdelete
•MHD and Xdelete (all maps)
•Custom tuned on 93 by David Shoup (E85 capable additional maps are +150 there is no reliable E near me)
•Enkei Raijin 18x8.5 squared
•New motor mounts
•New front axles
•New radiator and upper/lower rad hoses + o rings
•Transfer case, differential, diff seals, transmission/synchros all recently serviced
•Water pump and thermostat done in past couple thousand miles also

Flaws: one headlight bulb is out, some minor damage on rear bumper from a shopping cart, little scratches here and there, bit of curb rash on wheels, thats it it is mechanically very sound

I have a bunch of N54 parts laying around (backup transfer case, backup radiator etc) that I could throw in at the right price.

Text me for more info/with more questions/to make an offer/to set up a time to see the car at (860)seven-1-nine-three-064

Thanks for your time

Attached Images

Appreciate 0