E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > M3 Control Arm Group Buy?

10-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

M3 Control Arm Group Buy?

How many of you would be interested in participating in a group buy for the M3 Control Arm package?

As those of you who are interested in these parts know, the price has recently gone up, making it even more expensive to buy the parts. I don't think any supplier can justify selling these parts for less to an individual buyer, but perhaps a supplier could justify some sort of discount if there were enough guaranteed sales in the form of a group purchase.

To be clear to all, I don't have a committment from any supplier. I intend to present the interest of a group of buyers to a supplier(s) in the hope of finding a good deal for all of us.

If you are interested, please chime in! Hopefully we'll generate enough numbers to get the interest of a supplier.
Appreciate 0