E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Elmhurst BMW Broke My Windshield!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #45
ruxp
Captain
-152
Rep
700
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Minneapolis

iTrader: (1)

Well, I'm pretty sure noone from this board is ever buying from Elmhurst BMW ever again.

There should be a stickied "Stealerships" thread with the names of crappy dealerships/experiences, reasons to avoid them, etc.. and a "Cool dealerships" thread where people post good experiences they've had as well
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #46
CubanJJ09
Banned
United_States
94
Rep
12,692
Posts

Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
+1 to that idea and packet go to patrick bmw mim not sure if they are mod friendly but if you want a place thats not going to act like your doing them a forced favor go there. and while you wait they got a 08 m3 and 135
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #47
RyanDe680
Investor Relations
RyanDe680's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Western Springs, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW555 View Post
Hello Ryan,

This is Eugene you know the "biggest bastard you have ever seen" I just wanted to sign on to this forum and add a couple of details that you seem to have left out in your bashing of myself and my Center. The BMW you came to look at that night...

2007 BMW 335i
Black sapphire
terra/black leather
premium package
sports package
paddle shifters
auto transmission
comfort access
heated front seats
navigation
satellite radio
ipod
M body kit
blacked out tail lights
and a rear deck spoiler

Had an MSRP of $49,870 and a invoice of $46,315
(before the body kit, spoiler, and blacked out lights which you retails for over $3000)

As per my notes here Ryan, I was selling you the BMW for under $46,000 plus giving you the M body kit, rear deck spoiler, and blacked out tail lights for no additional charge. You decided to go for an 2008 and pay more money. Wether you like me or not next time when you post things on a forum please make sure you post all of the facts and not a one sided story.
Well at least this is a response.

Let's get the fact straight before this turns into an entire threadjack.

You weren't the most polite and accomodating sales person I have dealt with. I received better service from Patrick BMW when I walked in the door. Hell I received better service from any car dealer before, including other BMW dealerships that I had dealt with owning my prior BMW.

You mentioned it was a 2007. Correct. It was on your floor for 10-11 months now. What do I care if you "own the building," as you put it? That had to be one of the most odd statements yet. As strange as it is, you are one of the only dealers in the Chicago area to have that many 2007's on the lot. But again, you own the building.

The kicker was then you offering me $1,500 more for my Lexus as I have one foot out the door. That's pretty shady. Real shaddy.

Then, as I am leaving, shouting out that "I'll be back" because, as you put it, I will get screwed going to another dealer?

If that's what BMW is training for salesmanship, let me know the name of your manager then, because perhaps they should know that that's not how customers want to be dealt with.

I don't think I have ever left a BMW more aggrevated before.

And FYI, I did get my 3.9% financing (which you wouldn't give me) and the car a few hundred $ above invoice for a 2008 (which ended up being below your invoice for a 2007). Odd isn't it?

I went to Elmhurst BMW when looking for my first E46, in 2002, that failed and it failed once again, only this time, it was one of the crappiest experiences I have had.
__________________
'18 M3 ZCP | '13 RX 450h | '11 Range Rover Sport | '08 335i | '06 IS250 | '02 330 Dinan 3
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #48
Potty_Pants
Colonel
Potty_Pants's Avatar
United_States
-17
Rep
2,191
Posts

Drives: 2012 Genesis Sedan Rspec
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southern NJ

iTrader: (0)

Ohhhh Snapppp

__________________
Olds Starfire > Chevy Malibu > Isuzu I-mark RS & Honda Magna 500 > Grand Am GT & YSR50 > Nissan Maxima & Ninja 750 > X-Wife > Hyundai Excel > Honda Prelude > Honda Accord > Honda Prelude & Ninja 250> Infiniti G35 > E90 335i > Hyundai Genesis Rspec, Hyunadai Sonata > Kia Sorento > Honda CRV-EX
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #49
RyanDe680
Investor Relations
RyanDe680's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Western Springs, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxp View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure noone from this board is ever buying from Elmhurst BMW ever again.

There should be a stickied "Stealerships" thread with the names of crappy dealerships/experiences, reasons to avoid them, etc.. and a "Cool dealerships" thread where people post good experiences they've had as well
+1

Excellent idea.
__________________
'18 M3 ZCP | '13 RX 450h | '11 Range Rover Sport | '08 335i | '06 IS250 | '02 330 Dinan 3
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #50
CubanJJ09
Banned
United_States
94
Rep
12,692
Posts

Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
when i wanted to get my 335 i went to elmhurst just to see what they would say. wasnt really planning on getting it there but hey it always helps to get another source. so we walked in there sat down and the SA seemed like he had all the chips and we were shit out of luck if we didnt want to go through him to get my car. like there wasnt any other bmw dealerships. so my pops and i cruised over to patrick and got it there. i guess theres a reason why my dad has leased 3 different 7series from there, my older bro has had leased a 5series and 335xi and now my 335i. chalk it up to patrick being the shit
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #51
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
Crazy Bimmer's Avatar
United_States
286
Rep
5,862
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago IL

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Crazy Bimmer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW555 View Post
Hello Ryan,

This is Eugene you know the "biggest bastard you have ever seen" I just wanted to sign on to this forum and add a couple of details that you seem to have left out in your bashing of myself and my Center. The BMW you came to look at that night...

As per my notes here Ryan, I was selling you the BMW for under $46,000 plus giving you the M body kit, rear deck spoiler, and blacked out tail lights for no additional charge. You decided to go for an 2008 and pay more money. Wether you like me or not next time when you post things on a forum please make sure you post all of the facts and not a one sided story.

HI im Jesal, the one who was with Ryande680 that day when we visited you.

Between Ryan and I, we have bought 8 cars in the past 10 years from different dealers. (Lexus, Audi, BMW, Honda)

I just want you to know that it wasnt the price that made us post here. It was how you treated us since we first walked in. I have never met a salesperson who had the "I dont care if you buy this" attitude before. Ryan mentioned the rude comments you threw at us during our conversation there. SO finally i was tired of hearing it and wanted to leave. I told Ryan that we shouldnt buy from a dealer who talks to potential customers this way. Which is really why we left!

Then you had the nerve to tell us you would give us more for his trade-in as we were walking out. Funny how you swore up and down that you couldnt do any better 15min prior to that. You are at a BMW dealer, those sales tactics might work at a Chevy dealer but BMW customers wont tolerate it. Be straightforward next time and try not to make us feel like a sucker.

If you would have been more friendly about the whole thing, then i would bet my 335i that Ryan would have bought that car from you. Hell he was very close to agreeing to your price as it was.

From reading this thread, Elmhurst service and sales needs an attitude adjustment right away!

Whats funny is that we were at Elmhurst BMW for 2 hours discussing pricing on the 335i and on his trade in. Yet within two hours at Patrick BMW, they sold Ryan a 335i and gave Ryan more for his trade in within 2 hours. We were in and out with not one complaint.
__________________
2009 E90 M3 - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #52
bsamoul
Major General
bsamoul's Avatar
No_Country
140
Rep
7,432
Posts

Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Walnut Creek, California

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to bsamoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDe680 View Post
Well at least this is a response.

Let's get the fact straight before this turns into an entire threadjack.

You weren't the most polite and accomodating sales person I have dealt with. I received better service from Patrick BMW when I walked in the door. Hell I received better service from any car dealer before, including other BMW dealerships that I had dealt with owning my prior BMW.

You mentioned it was a 2007. Correct. It was on your floor for 10-11 months now. What do I care if you "own the building," as you put it? That had to be one of the most odd statements yet. As strange as it is, you are one of the only dealers in the Chicago area to have that many 2007's on the lot. But again, you own the building.

The kicker was then you offering me $1,500 more for my Lexus as I have one foot out the door. That's pretty shady. Real shaddy.

Then, as I am leaving, shouting out that "I'll be back" because, as you put it, I will get screwed going to another dealer?

If that's what BMW is training for salesmanship, let me know the name of your manager then, because perhaps they should know that that's not how customers want to be dealt with.

I don't think I have ever left a BMW more aggrevated before.

And FYI, I did get my 3.9% financing (which you wouldn't give me) and the car a few hundred $ above invoice for a 2008 (which ended up being below your invoice for a 2007). Odd isn't it?

I went to Elmhurst BMW when looking for my first E46, in 2002, that failed and it failed once again, only this time, it was one of the crappiest experiences I have had.
__________________
-Brian
2X 2006 BMW 325i [Electric Red & Mystic Blue] | ZPP | V1 | Rear Fogs | M3 Lip Spoiler | EAS RemoteKey | BMS Powerbox | Projector90 Headlights w/ LED AE | LED plate lights | OEM Blacklines
http://www.tech-shine.com
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #53
Lost Rider
Captain
Lost Rider's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
805
Posts

Drives: R NineT, X1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [4.75]
*Update

Sorry for the delay, I've been moving and have been without internet...

I have sent numerous email's to a few upper management types at Elmhurst Auto Group, and BMW NA with NO response.
Not a peep.
I just spoke with BMW NA, and they are contacting the dealer regarding this matter, where that will take me who knows...
I'm not going to let this go, though from reading all the posts it seems that I've taken more from them than the cost of a windshield by posting my experience here.
Upon talking with my insurance company, it turns out I will have to pay me deductable...
I've never sued anyone before, but it might be time to hire a lawyer...

I will keep you all posted, thanks for your support
__________________

Last edited by Lost Rider; 04-03-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #54
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
5,691
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW555 View Post
Hello Ryan,

This is Eugene you know the "biggest bastard you have ever seen" I just wanted to sign on to this forum and add a couple of details that you seem to have left out in your bashing of myself and my Center. The BMW you came to look at that night...

2007 BMW 335i
Black sapphire
terra/black leather
premium package
sports package
paddle shifters
auto transmission
comfort access
heated front seats
navigation
satellite radio
ipod
M body kit
blacked out tail lights
and a rear deck spoiler

Had an MSRP of $49,870 and a invoice of $46,315
(before the body kit, spoiler, and blacked out lights which you retails for over $3000)

As per my notes here Ryan, I was selling you the BMW for under $46,000 plus giving you the M body kit, rear deck spoiler, and blacked out tail lights for no additional charge. You decided to go for an 2008 and pay more money. Wether you like me or not next time when you post things on a forum please make sure you post all of the facts and not a one sided story.
blacked out taillight? isn't that going to be a problem with the law?
__________________
*************************************
Un4gettable 435i Extended Test drive thread:
http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881491
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #55
Elmhurst AutO Group
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: BMW Jaguar Toyota Scion
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elmhurst

iTrader: (0)

Exclamation Message from Elmhurst Auto Group Corporate Directors

Hello Forum Members,

This Forum was presented to us yesterday by one of our Associates.. After reading through this forum, we are deeply upset by the response and treatment by our staff to some of your members. Elmhurst BMW has been one of BMW NA fasting growing dealers for the past 4 years with 700 annual new BMW sales and still growing. We have maintained the ranking in the top 3 highest CSI scores in sales and service in Chicagoland for the past 2 years. But all this will mean nothing if our staff is becoming complacent and unfocused in Customer Satisfaction. This is our job and what we want to know!! We are already focusing on some of the staff that have answered this forum in an unfavorable way. We are asking the forum members willing to talk to us about their experiances at Elmhurst BMW, whether it was service, sales, or parts departments please contact one of us, so that we may try to rectify any of the situations that may have risen or just taking suggestions in going forward to develop the BMW experiance that all customers expect. I will be personally looking into the "Windshield" situation that started this thread. Again, we apologize to these forum members and hope we can earn another chance show you that we are one of BMW NA best dealers.
Please call us at 1-800-266-300. Our Extentions our listed below.


Sincerely,

Brian Schiele
General Manager
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 104

Bill Pfeffer
Sales Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 107

Larry Schibilla
Service Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 131
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 01:32 PM   #56
bsamoul
Major General
bsamoul's Avatar
No_Country
140
Rep
7,432
Posts

Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Walnut Creek, California

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to bsamoul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmhurst AutO Group View Post
Hello Forum Members,

This Forum was presented to us yesterday by one of our Associates.. After reading through this forum, we are deeply upset by the response and treatment by our staff to some of your members. Elmhurst BMW has been one of BMW NA fasting growing dealers for the past 4 years with 700 annual new BMW sales and still growing. We have maintained the ranking in the top 3 highest CSI scores in sales and service in Chicagoland for the past 2 years. But all this will mean nothing if our staff is becoming complacent and unfocused in Customer Satisfaction. This is our job and what we want to know!! We are already focusing on some of the staff that have answered this forum in an unfavorable way. We are asking the forum members willing to talk to us about their experiances at Elmhurst BMW, whether it was service, sales, or parts departments please contact one of us, so that we may try to rectify any of the situations that may have risen or just taking suggestions in going forward to develop the BMW experiance that all customers expect. I will be personally looking into the "Windshield" situation that started this thread. Again, we apologize to these forum members and hope we can earn another chance show you that we are one of BMW NA best dealers.
Please call us at 1-800-266-300. Our Extentions our listed below.


Sincerely,

Brian Schiele
General Manager
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 104

Bill Pfeffer
Sales Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 107

Larry Schibilla
Service Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 131
thats kind of redic seeing how people have tried to contact you guys and BMW NA about your customer service issues and haven't heard anything back... You have to show people you're making an effort and not trying to butter us up on here. Post after post showed that people weren't happy with you guys here in this thread alone...this windshield incident just brought it all into light. You guys have to change your ways. Fast.
__________________
-Brian
2X 2006 BMW 325i [Electric Red & Mystic Blue] | ZPP | V1 | Rear Fogs | M3 Lip Spoiler | EAS RemoteKey | BMS Powerbox | Projector90 Headlights w/ LED AE | LED plate lights | OEM Blacklines
http://www.tech-shine.com
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #57
x986
Second Lieutenant
44
Rep
265
Posts

Drives: '16 340, ex e92 335, ex e46 M3
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmhurst AutO Group View Post
Hello Forum Members,

This Forum was presented to us yesterday by one of our Associates.. After reading through this forum, we are deeply upset by the response and treatment by our staff to some of your members. Elmhurst BMW has been one of BMW NA fasting growing dealers for the past 4 years with 700 annual new BMW sales and still growing. We have maintained the ranking in the top 3 highest CSI scores in sales and service in Chicagoland for the past 2 years. But all this will mean nothing if our staff is becoming complacent and unfocused in Customer Satisfaction. This is our job and what we want to know!! We are already focusing on some of the staff that have answered this forum in an unfavorable way. We are asking the forum members willing to talk to us about their experiances at Elmhurst BMW, whether it was service, sales, or parts departments please contact one of us, so that we may try to rectify any of the situations that may have risen or just taking suggestions in going forward to develop the BMW experiance that all customers expect. I will be personally looking into the "Windshield" situation that started this thread. Again, we apologize to these forum members and hope we can earn another chance show you that we are one of BMW NA best dealers.
Please call us at 1-800-266-300. Our Extentions our listed below.


Sincerely,

Brian Schiele
General Manager
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 104

Bill Pfeffer
Sales Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 107

Larry Schibilla
Service Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 131

Bravo! This is the way every dealership should step up.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #58
CubanJJ09
Banned
United_States
94
Rep
12,692
Posts

Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
+1 to that noise
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #59
e90phan
Colonel
e90phan's Avatar
Vietnam
48
Rep
2,858
Posts

Drives: slow
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: in your rear view mirror

iTrader: (22)

This is a start...let's see what it leads to
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #60
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
Crazy Bimmer's Avatar
United_States
286
Rep
5,862
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago IL

iTrader: (20)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Crazy Bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by x986 View Post
Bravo! This is the way every dealership should step up.

Its hardly stepping up when the OP was still being ignored by the dealer this whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
*Update

Sorry for the delay, I've been moving and have been without internet...

I have sent numerous email's to a few upper management types at Elmhurst Auto Group, and BMW NA with NO response.
Not a peep.
I just spoke with BMW NA, and they are contacting the dealer regarding this matter, where that will take me who knows...
I'm not going to let this go, though from reading all the posts it seems that I've taken more from them than the cost of a windshield by posting my experience here.
Upon talking with my insurance company, it turns out I will have to pay me deductable...
I've never sued anyone before, but it might be time to hire a lawyer...

I will keep you all posted, thanks for your support
Anyways, at least things are finally being done. Sucks it took this much bad press on the dealer for them to justify anything.

I love the power of the internet
__________________
2009 E90 M3 - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #61
Potty_Pants
Colonel
Potty_Pants's Avatar
United_States
-17
Rep
2,191
Posts

Drives: 2012 Genesis Sedan Rspec
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southern NJ

iTrader: (0)

Squeeky wheel gets the grease.

I'm glad the dealership is taking an interest in this forum and appreciate the comments.

Good dealerships get more sales (word of mouth)
lacking dealerships will loose them.

I know dealerships run on numbers if they sold 125 last month they want to be near that too or surpass it. poor customer treatment will only bring bad press towards the dealer & service departments ultimately responding in lost sales. With the current economy the way that it is, horrendous treatment will only hurt the dealer.

I'm looking forward to the outcome.

gl
ppp
__________________
Olds Starfire > Chevy Malibu > Isuzu I-mark RS & Honda Magna 500 > Grand Am GT & YSR50 > Nissan Maxima & Ninja 750 > X-Wife > Hyundai Excel > Honda Prelude > Honda Accord > Honda Prelude & Ninja 250> Infiniti G35 > E90 335i > Hyundai Genesis Rspec, Hyunadai Sonata > Kia Sorento > Honda CRV-EX
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 02:11 PM   #62
Lost Rider
Captain
Lost Rider's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
805
Posts

Drives: R NineT, X1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [4.75]
I just spoke with the GM Brian who was very nice and genuine, and explained to me that because of mine and other's experiences that he read about in this thread, it has brought a lot of things to his attention about his dealership that he wasn't happy with.
I now have an appointment next week to have the windshield replaced, and will get a loner while it's being fixed. That's all I ask for. What's right is right.
I'm happy to hear that Elmhurst Auto Group's management cares about how their employee's treat people, and I'd imagine it's not a good day for those involved in all the less than favorable experiences posted here.

Ahh, the power of the internet and e90post!




BTW I can hijack my own thread right?.... since I know this will be read I'm putting my e91 up for sale next week, so if anyone's interested send me a PM. Only 18,000 miles... It will be in the for sale forum soon with details.
I'm not sure what I''m buying next a 135, 335...
__________________

Last edited by Lost Rider; 04-03-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #63
RyanDe680
Investor Relations
RyanDe680's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Western Springs, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I just spoke with the GM Brian who was very nice and genuine, and explained to me that because of mine and other's experiences that he read about in this thread, it has brought a lot of things to his attention about his dealership that he wasn't happy with.
I now have an appointment next week to have the windshield replaced, and will get a loner while it's being fixed. That's all I ask for. What's right is right.
I'm happy to hear that Elmhurst Auto Group's management cares about how their employee's treat people, and I'd imagine it's not a good day for those involved in all the less than favorable experiences posted here.

Ahh, the power of the internet and e90post!




BTW I can hijack my own thread right?.... since I know this will be read I'm putting my e91 up for sale next week, so if anyone's interested send me a PM. Only 18,000 miles... It will be in the for sale forum soon with details.
I'm not sure what I''m buying next a 135, 335...
I'm glad to hear that the situation is being handled!
__________________
'18 M3 ZCP | '13 RX 450h | '11 Range Rover Sport | '08 335i | '06 IS250 | '02 330 Dinan 3
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #64
Xiaofeng
Captain
Xiaofeng's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
712
Posts

Drives: 2007.5 E90 335xi Montego/Lemon
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 E90 335xi  [0.00]
1991 325iX  [0.00]
Hey ChiTown, glad to see that Elmhurst is finally stepping up to the plate and taking care of you. Silly little things like this "pass the buck" game you were subjected to should not be part of a reputable brand like BMW, especially considering how much emphasis BMW places on not only their cars, but their customer service as well. It sounds like BMW NA is starting to crack down on some of the poorly performing dealers, so hopefully some positive changes will be on the way.

I'm also pleased to see that Elmhurst's management is taking this situation seriously and giving E90post.com and other such forums legitimate recognition. A lot of people would be surprised how much power a group of enthusiasts can have over a brand, and at last check, E90post is numbering some 32,000+ members. With that many voices speaking together, word can spread rather quickly.



Oh, ChiTown, don't forget to post your comments on how you are treated at your next appointment, to see if the changes made are truly genuine or simple dust in the wind. Since it looks like upper management is personally looking into this situation, I will give Elmhurst the benefit of the doubt for the time being. Hopefully things will go smoothly for you from here on out.
__________________

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #65
Design1314
Major
Design1314's Avatar
Taiwan
8
Rep
1,267
Posts

Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmhurst AutO Group View Post
Hello Forum Members,

This Forum was presented to us yesterday by one of our Associates.. After reading through this forum, we are deeply upset by the response and treatment by our staff to some of your members. Elmhurst BMW has been one of BMW NA fasting growing dealers for the past 4 years with 700 annual new BMW sales and still growing. We have maintained the ranking in the top 3 highest CSI scores in sales and service in Chicagoland for the past 2 years. But all this will mean nothing if our staff is becoming complacent and unfocused in Customer Satisfaction. This is our job and what we want to know!! We are already focusing on some of the staff that have answered this forum in an unfavorable way. We are asking the forum members willing to talk to us about their experiances at Elmhurst BMW, whether it was service, sales, or parts departments please contact one of us, so that we may try to rectify any of the situations that may have risen or just taking suggestions in going forward to develop the BMW experiance that all customers expect. I will be personally looking into the "Windshield" situation that started this thread. Again, we apologize to these forum members and hope we can earn another chance show you that we are one of BMW NA best dealers.
Please call us at 1-800-266-300. Our Extentions our listed below.


Sincerely,

Brian Schiele
General Manager
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 104

Bill Pfeffer
Sales Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 107

Larry Schibilla
Service Director
Elmhurst Auto Group ext 131
lol rumors spreads fast my aunt was getting a bmw yesterday and she lives in Chicago and she called me and asked me for option opinions... and I told her DONT go to Elmhurst... too late.. I am sure my aunt is a big mouth.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #66
Design1314
Major
Design1314's Avatar
Taiwan
8
Rep
1,267
Posts

Drives: e92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

ouch
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST