E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Steering Wheel Controls/Switch for Paddle upgrade BMW Part # 61319123287

04-15-2019, 08:50 PM   #1
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
FOR SALE

6-pin steering wheel controls required for paddle upgrade/retro with Burger upgrade wire (or DIY for that matter). Plug and play and ready to ship.

Steering Wheel Controls/Switch BMW Part # 61319123287

Verified working and yes, buttons would be swappable if that's your thing. Excellent condition (see pics)

I also have a second unit with the right board and controls, but needs the 6pin wire connection soldiered on (take your 4-pin and add the other two wires). That one is $50 for the trouble.

Attached Images

Last edited by bluewater328; 04-17-2019 at 05:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 12:17 AM   #2
matamua
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 e93 335i, FBO, m3 control

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater328 View Post
FOR SALE

6-pin steering wheel controls required for paddle upgrade/retro with Burger upgrade wire (or DIY for that matter). Plug and play and ready to ship.

Verified working and yes, buttons would be swappable if that's your thing. Excellent condition (see pics)

I also have a second unit with the right board and controls, but needs the 6pin wire connection soldiered on (take your 4-pin and add the other two wires). That one is $50 for the trouble.
Do you still have these buttons?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 12:51 AM   #3
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matamua View Post
Quote:
FOR SALE

I have a set that would need to transplant the 6 -wire in. But the control module itself is what you are looking for.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 09:02 AM   #4
matamua
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FOR SALE

I have a set that would need to transplant the 6 -wire in. But the control module itself is what you are looking for.
Thanks for the reply. I'm assuming you'd have to crack the MF buttons open at that point and add wires to two contacts on the board, then put them in the female end of the connector to create the six pin?

Any guides on how to do that? I can solder.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #5
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FOR SALE

Thanks for the reply. I'm assuming you'd have to crack the MF buttons open at that point and add wires to two contacts on the board, then put them in the female end of the connector to create the six pin?

I have this set left which I'd give you for $50. It is the exactly the same one, but you can see from the pic you'd have to solder in the 6-pin moles (or your direct wire).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-18-2019, 04:41 AM   #6
matamua
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FOR SALE

I have this set left which I'd give you for $50. It is the exactly the same one, but you can see from the pic you'd have to solder in the 6-pin moles (or your direct wire).
PM'd
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2019, 04:55 AM   #7
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FOR SALE

PM'd
Replied
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 03:39 AM   #8
matamua
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FOR SALE

PM'd
Replied
Shipping was super fast and I soldered them
up today. Works great!
Appreciate 1